About The Waves Accommodation
Guests hoping for a relaxing seaside break will not be disappointed when choosing to stay at The Waves Accommodation. It is a great choice for couples or groups visiting the scenic town of Langebaan.This charming Guest house included 3 Parts :Part 1 is Our newly upgraded Self-Catering Garden Unit SLEEP 4. The Garden Unit has it's own entry and off street parking. Located on the ground floor consisting of 2 bedrooms, double size beds and 2 bathrooms, one with shower and the other with a bath. A nice cosy sunny lounge area offers TV, DSTV (limited channel), DVD player, Fridge, toast, microwave, new compact oven. Sliding door lead you to a spacious lovely garden with outdoor guest entertainment braai area .Part 2 is our new self catering Sea view unit.The sea view unit located on the second floor of the building, own entrance, safe parking. Consisting 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, open concept full kitchen, lounge and dining area, offers you TV, DSTV (limited channel), DVD player, fridge, toast, kettle. Together with braai room, all have beautiful SEA VIEW. Main bedroom with double size bed and en-suit full bathroom, second bedroom with 2 single beds and shower only.Part 1 + Part 2 is our FULL HOUSE, can accommodate up to 8 people.Part 3 is our free standing Seahorse self catering cottage.This charming fully equipped self-catering Seahorse cottage consisting of two bedrooms with double bed, two walk through en-suite bathroom with shower, open plan lounge with couch, TV, DSTV(limited channel) and DVD player , fully equipped kitchen, washing machine; microwave ; fridge; stove and oven to suite your needs. Sliding door leading you to own outdoor Braai area, also have two secure parking.The house is located just a short distance away from the many beaches in the area. Guests can relax on the sandy shores before exploring the shops and restaurants in the town. This house is the ideal base to explore this coastal area from.
- Additional charges will be charged if there is more people than specified on this quotation or invoice (including adult children and baby).
- Check in between 2 pm to 4 pm, Late check in is by prior arrangement only, must be advised when making a booking, in this case, outstanding balance must paid and received before check in date, ... - Additional charges will be charged if there is more people than specified on this quotation or invoice (including adult children and baby).
- Check in between 2 pm to 4 pm, Late check in is by prior arrangement only, must be advised when making a booking, in this case, outstanding balance must paid and received before check in date, after 4 pm will be self check in.
- An additional R 400.00 cleaning fee and refundable R 1,000.00 breakage fee is to be added to the accommodation deposit of 50% on FULL HOUSE bookings. (50% + R400 +R 1,000)
- All Indoor area are NON SMOKING.
- No pets are allowed.
- No visitors allowed except if permission is given.
- Before eight o`clock in the evening (20:00) all the visitors have to leave, overnight sleep is not allowed.
- No LOUD MUSIC, SHOUTING, etc. all day in the guest house.
- After eleven o`clock in the evening (23:00) SILENCE must be kept in the premises No MUSIC, LOUD TALKING, etc.
- All facility is for guest use only (braai, shower, bath etc.).
- Vehicles must be parked at specified locations on the premise.
The key/breakage deposits are refunded within approximately two weeks after departure. The following may affect the refund:
* If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
* If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
* If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list):
* Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion, urine marks, food stains and suntan oils,
Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the key deposit.
Reviews for The Waves Accommodation6 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
The Waves Accommodation Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Country Club
(1.1 km from Country Club)
Langebaan Country Estate features a beautiful 18-hole golf course, set amongst the splendid natural surroundings of Langebaan, teeming with flowers and wildlife. This Gary Player inspired course will provide a good challenge to players of all skill...
(1.7 km from Country Club)
Newly developed 18 hole Mashie Golf Course. Fantastic fun for the whole family!
(1.9 km from Country Club)
Come experience horse riding through the West Coast Fossil Park and enjoy the splendors of the West Coast on horse back. Windstone has extremely well behaved horses for any level and can teach you all the basics for an enjoyable trail ride. Take...
(2.4 km from Country Club)
With over 10 years of experience, Windtown guarantees to offer the best in instruction, rentals and sales in kite surfing, windsurfing and SUP equipment. Situated on the water’s edge in the centre of Langebaan, the shop offers all the latest...