Located in one of the best spots in the V & A Waterfront, this great seafood restaurant boasts panoramic views and a front row seat on the Victoria Basin.
Most of the dishes are quite simple but do not lack in quality. Having plain old fish and chips becomes a treat and large portions at very reasonable prices make this restaurant a winner. Fish gets delivered daily ensuring the freshest produce on your plate - the hallmark of any good seafood restaurant.
Fisherman's Choice is open for lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Experience the most amazing sunsets and the infectious sound of the water and the gulls while enjoying your favourite seafood.
From Cape Town International Airport:
• Merge onto the N2 /Settlers Way via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Merge onto De Waal Drive;
• Continue onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Turn right onto Coen Steytler Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto South Arm Road
• At the next traffic circle, take the first exit onto Fish Quay Road;
• Take a slight left to stay on Fish Quay Road;
• In about 110 m you will enter the V & A Waterfront.
Accommodation near V and A Waterfront
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling