- Please take note of all Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of this website implies an acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use and any other specific terms and an agreement to be bound by them. In the event of a conflict between the Website Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and any specific terms applicable, and only to the extent of the conflict, the more specific term will apply.
- SAFARINOW.COM grants you a limited, revocable license to use this website subject to the Terms. The license is a personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the website only as expressly permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to this website.
- Unless we have granted you permission in advance and in writing, you may use the website only for your personal, non-commercial use, and not to provide services to a third party. Any person wishing to use this web site contrary to the Website Terms and Conditions of Use must obtain SAFARINOW.COM’s prior written consent.
- SAFARINOW.COM makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. SAFARINOW.COM assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein. Furthermore SAFARINOW.COM reserves the right to make changes to these materials at any time without notice. If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or material on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights, you must let us know immediately by contacting SAFARINOW.COM or the owner or provider of the information to which the issue relates.
- Unless otherwise stated, all right, title, interest, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this web site are the sole property of or will vest in SAFARINOW.COM or a third party licensor. All moral rights are reserved.
- Trademarks. SAFARINOW.COM ’s logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are the trademarks of SAFARINOW.COM and no person may use them without permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on this web site or other marketing material of SAFARINOW.COM is the property of its respective owner.
- You should independently verify any information and material on this website before relying upon it. The information and material on this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgment. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgment, you should take professional advice or contact the relevant information owner or provider for further information and advice.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of SAFARINOW.COM. SAFARINOW.COM makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. SAFARINOW.COM will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or data, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it, or your inability to use it (whether that loss is direct or indirect).
10. While SAFARINOW.COM makes every effort to ensure that any executable material available to be downloaded from SAFARINOW.COM"s websiteis free of any virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all viruses. SAFARINOW.COM is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the executable material and potentially malicious code contained therein.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer systems are suitable to access and use this website. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus and other security checks to ensure the accuracy of data input and output.
- Restrictions on Use of Website:
- Framing. No person, business, or website may frame this website or any of the pages on this website, or use any other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the website, or mirror or replicate any portion of the website;
- Linking. We prohibit “deep linking” to any other pages in a manner that would incorrectly suggest endorsement or support of SAFARINOW.COM or suggests you are the owner of any intellectual property belonging to SAFARINOW.COM.
- Spiders and Crawlers. No person, business, or web site may use any technology (including spiders or crawlers) to search and gain any information from this website.
- You specifically may not:
i. Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
ii. Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of this website;
iii. Reverse engineer any part of this website;
iv. Use the website other than to make legitimate reservations or bookings;
v. Use the website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
vi. Disguise the information transmitted through the website;
vii. Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the website in any form to any third parties;
viii. Use or access the website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the website, or any other computer systems or networks used by SafariNow.com other website users;
ix. Upload or transmit to the website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of our website, or appropriate the website or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
x. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our website, or take any action that impose an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
xi. disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the website.
- All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law by SAFARINOW.COM and the information owners and providers.
- If the use of any information or material on this website is unlawful in any jurisdiction (because of your nationality, residence or for some other reason), that information or material is not offered. If you are outside the Republic of South Africa you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use any such information and materials. We accept no liability, to the extent allowed by the law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the access or attempted access of any information or materials by anyone outside the Republic of South Africa.
- No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of SAFARINOW.COM in enforcing any of their rights under the Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver and it will not prejudice any right of SAFARINOW.COM.
- If any of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable, illegal or in some other way invalid, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will be deemed to be severable and will not affect the remainder of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use which will continue to be of full force and effect.
- No addition to or modification of any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding on SAFARINOW.COM unless made in writing and signed by their duly authorised representatives.
- SAFARINOW.COM may modify, suspend, or discontinue providing this web site (with or without notice) and will not be liable.