Safarinow relies on customer feedback and reviews from verified guests who have booked on our site to ensure the quality of our site and enhance our users’ booking experiences. Reviews are an important way of communicating reliability, reputation and trust to current and future guests.
We strongly believe in transparency and fairness, so we ask that reviews submitted be clear and objective. The best reviews are those that provide relevant information in order to help our customers make good decisions and are constructive for the establishment owner. Reviews that include personal insults or generally unsocial behaviour are discouraged and may be removed or not be published.
By submitting a review, you agree that we are fully entitled to use, distribute and reproduce your review, and use the name you provided in connection with such review. You agree that the review is not confidential and does not belong to anyone.
The following content is strictly prohibited (and we reserve the right to alter or remove any review containing such content):
- - Any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- - Any content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local or international law.
- - Any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- - Any content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including SafariNow.com.
- - Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- - Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, name, surname, physical or postal address, phone number, email address and credit card number.
- - Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
Please note that we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Review Material posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto. We are not liable for any mistakes, defamatory statements, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
Fraudulent or Invalid Postings
The following actions may be considered fraudulent or invalid, in which case we reserve the right to not publish the review:
- - Establishment owners impersonating a guest in order to write a review for their own property.
- - Establishment owners submitting a review on behalf of a guest.
- - Establishment owners copying comment cards and submitting them as reviews.
- - Establishment owners offering any incentives in exchange for reviews.
- - Establishment owners attempting to damage his/her competitors by submitting a negative review.
Moderation of Reviews
- - All reviews received from verified customers are automatically marked live.
- - We publish positive and negative reviews, so that we can provide an objective resource for users.
- - When a negative review comes in, the establishment will receive an automatic notification with the option to respond (and this response will be added underneath the review). If the complaint is serious, we may contact the establishment and the guest to facilitate a resolution both are happy with.
- - Should the establishment feel that the review/complaint is unfair or inaccurate, they can request us to investigate the review (see further details below).
- - Any reviews containing content that is strictly prohibited (as previously set out) may be altered or removed from the site.
Review dispute process
While we both suggest and welcome you submitting a response to a review sharing your side of the story, we understand that you may have a legitimate objection to a review. If so, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate your concerns about reviews posted on our website. Please report the review via email making sure you clearly identify the review in question, set out your reason for disputing the review and provide any evidence you may have in support of your objection. However, please note that only in exceptional circumstances will we not publish, or remove, a review from our website. Responses to reviews must also be in line with our posting guidelines and we reserve the right to alter or remove the response in line with this review policy.