About Storms River Guest Lodge
About Storms River Guest Lodge
Welcome to Storms River Guest Lodge, a charming and idyllic retreat situated in the peaceful village of Storms River, right in the heart of the Tsitsikamma and along the renowned Garden Route. Our lodge offers a delightful Bed and Breakfast experience, featuring a stunning double-story building with 14 spacious and beautifully-appointed en-suite rooms, catering to both small and large groups. As you step onto the top story of our lodge, you'll be greeted by a sprawling veranda that boasts magnificent views of the majestic Storms River Mountain Peak and a serene gar
Our property is prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Our staff has been trained on COVID-preparedness. This including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and the wearing of masks. Our property is cleaned daily with all mandatory disinfectants.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation Policy:
• If cancelled up to 30 days before arrival, no fee will be charged.
• If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
2. Payment Policy:
• Bookings are taken in advance but are only confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit, payable within the next 3
working days, into the following account:
Storms River Guest Lodge CC
ABSA Bank Branch Code: 632005
Cheque Account No.: 407 033 7673
• Please e-mail or fax proof of payment through to firstname.lastname@example.org / 086 582 5503.
• Use your name and date of arrival as reference.
• The balance is payable 1 month before arrival.
• The booking will automatically be deemed cancelled if payment has not been received by the due date.
• Proof of payment is to be presented on arrival.
• No persons other than those quoted for are permitted to share the accommodation.
3. Arrival and Departure:
• Rooms are available from 14H00 and are to be vacated by 10H00 on day of departure. The booking will
be deemed cancelled if not taken up by 19H00 unless prior notification has been given of late arrival.
• A penalty will be charged for arrivals after 20:00.
• Please refrain from bringing your own alcohol. The Lodge has a fully licensed bar and will charge a corkage
fee, if you bring your own alcohol.
• Is served daily strictly between 7H00 and 9H00 Please note late arrivals are not catered for.
6. Child Policy:
• NO children under 12 years please.
• No pets of any kind are allowed on the premises.
• No towels/linen or utensils are allowed to be removed from the guest lodge.
• We reserve the right to determine noise levels and behaviour of guests, particularly between 22H00 and
8. Disclaimer notice / Indemnity for guests:
• Guests’ attend this establishment at their own risk
• The Proprietor, it’s agents and/or it’s employee’s (“The Proprietor”) shall not be liable for, and the guests
hereby waives and abandons any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, loss or
damage of whatever nature, against the Proprietor whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence
• The guests, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against any claims which may arise
from whatever nature, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
• Whilst every endeavour is made in terms of the above recommendation to provide for the exclusion of an
innkeepers liability, such liability or exclusion thereof is never absolute and is always subject to a matter of
degree and the application of appropriate courts discretion.
• It should also be borne in mind that courts’ discretion is applied judicially to the credibility and worthiness of
9. The Terms and Conditions of this booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt of payment.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Tourism Graded
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Activities desk
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Luggage storage
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
- AA Recommended
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling