About St Lucia Wilds
About St Lucia Wilds
Welcome to St Lucia Wilds, a beautiful establishment nestled in a relaxing tranquil garden, surrounded by large trees and an abundance of plants. Our three conjoined cottage style units offer a serene escape, conveniently located on the lake side of the main street, away from the noise of the town, yet close enough to shops and restaurants. Established in 1987, our buildings boast a rich history dating back to the early 1900s. Step inside our cottages and you'll find standard, rustic accommodation that is exceptionally well-equipped, neat, and tidy. The cozy interio
Limited Guest contact - use technology. Self check in and out. Self cleaning option. Daily temperature check and documentation as per law. Staff trained. Approved disinfectant and hand sanitiser in cottage.
Access iSimangaliso Eastern Shores 3km for game drive, viewing decks, bird hides, Mission Rocks&/ Cape Vidal beaches, Western Shores 7km -game drive, viewing deck , Charters Creek lake with jetty, Hluhluwe/Imfolozi big 5 Game Park 60 km .
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Outstanding balance and refundable breakage fee R300.00 is payable on arrival.
2. No visitors are allowed at your unit or on premises at any time.
3. No groups or students will be accommodated. Families welcome.
4. No drunken, loud, unruly behaviour will be tolerated - Not a party venue.
5. All units are strictly NON-Smoking inside as per law and enforced.
6. No pets of any kind please.
7. Please do not feed wild animals or damage/steal our plants.
8. Television and radio volume must not be audible at your neighbour's unit.
9. No littering or cigarettes tolerated in the garden or at car port.
10. Children must be supervised at all times while using the swimming pool.
11. No noisy toys and plastic wheel bikes and bicycles, rolled blades, skateboard and drones to be used on site.
12. Fireworks, crackers of any kind forbidden in town and on site.
13. We do not supply meals, food, toiletries, wood or charcoal or laundry facilities on site.
• Wild animals etc. live around us and share our living space.
• Children 0-12 are part of the max persons per unit and does not stay free automatically, no extra beds or mattresses.
• Kindly advise of late arrival after 6pm and before 9pm as the reception closes. ( No early arrival as we need sufficient time to clean before 1pm)
• Kindly advise of early departure before 8 am for deposit refund arrangements. Latest departure time is 10 am. Reception opens at 8am.
Bring own: toiletries, food, insect repellent, sun protection, swimming towels, wood/charcoal, emergency light/torch, drinking water, (optional bring own dvd player) and decoder plus card should you wish to have your own DSTV channel selection.
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling