About Paindane Beach Resort
About Paindane Beach Resort
Paindane Beach Resort is situated 28 km South of Inhambane and is nestled amongst plantations of Coconut palms and miles of sun-bleached beaches. The resort offers a wide selection of accommodation in either chalets, rondavels or campsites.The self-catering basic rustic chalets and campsites set on the dunes, are a stones throw from the beach. On selected campsites Baraccas are available for hire. The Baraccas are cool traditional shelters with modern clean ablutions and electrical plug points as well as water. Campers using the well laid out campsites with their stunning view of P
Paindane (Praia de Paindane) is situated 28 km South of Inhambane and is nestled amongst plantations of Coconut palms and miles of sun-bleached beaches
BEACH WEDDING; ACCOMMODATION 133 EVENTS/RECEPTION AREA ON THE BEACH AT THE BEACH RESTAURANT. FULL CATERING FOR WEDDINGS
1. ALL CHALETS AND ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WASHED DOWN BY LIQUID BLEACH. 2. AND SANITIZER SUPPLIED IN EVERY SELF CATERING CHALET. 3. WORKERS STAFF HAVE MASKS. BEST REGARDS STAY SAFE
Availability and Pricing
Please familiarise yourself with Paindane Beach Resort policy relating to your reservation:
Prices quoted, unless otherwise specifically notified in writing, are as per the standard and are subject to change at the sole discretion of Paindane Beach Resort.
Prices are subject to any increases in, land arrangements, or any other costs that may affect the booking. All quotes are subject to these increases and costs.
Any extensions, additions, variations or deviations from the booking may incur supplementary charges especially cancellation of accommodation units after the required 50% deposit has been paid. This will be handled as a normal cancellation.
Rates and quotes do not include any visa/ passport costs or any air ticket/passport/document/courier/ delivery charges, or any airport departure taxes, airline fuel or any other levies and taxes that may be implemented.
Rates quoted are subject to exchange rate fluctuations, and final cost will be determined and finalized, as at the date of the receipt of full payment. Paindane Beach Resort reserves the right to accept any payments made against any booking, at the exchange rate when payment was made.
All payment for the booking must be made in full 30 days prior to arrival.
• Prices quoted, unless otherwise specifically notified in writing, are as per the standard and are subject to change at the sole discretion of Paindane Beach Resort.
• Prices are subject to any increases in, land arrangements, or any other costs that may affect the booking. All quotes are subject to these increases and costs.
• Any extensions, additions, variations or deviations from the booking may incur supplementary charges especially cancellation of accommodation units after the required 50% deposit has been paid. This will be handled as a normal cancellation.
• Rates and quotes do not include any visa/ passport costs or any air ticket/passport/document/courier/ delivery charges, or any airport departure taxes, airline fuel or any other levies and taxes that may be implemented.
• Rates quoted are subject to exchange rate fluctuations, and final cost will be determined and finalized, as at the date of the receipt of full payment. Paindane Beach Resort reserves the right to accept any payments made against any booking, at the exchange rate when payment was made.
All payment for the booking must be made in full 30 days prior to arrival
Confirmation of reservation:
Payment to Paindane Beach Resort
Reservations will only be confirmed once the following is adhered to:
a) No provisional bookings will be made, all reservations will be handled on a "first come, first serve" basis.
b) Please check all information, dates and prices on the reservation sheet before you sign and email it back to this office.
c) Please quote your deposit ref. no. for any queries and correspondence regarding your reservation at the resort.
d) All reservations must be confirmed with the booking office by email. No telephone bookings will be accepted.
e) A campsite fee of R200-00 per night will be charged on any campsite with less than 8 persons on.
f) Dep. ref no. must reflect on all deposit slips / Internet banking transfers as the reference for the transaction, before the transaction is made.
g) Deposits must be paid by the due date on reservation form; if not, reservation will be cancelled.
a) A 50% non-refundable deposit, (amount as indicated on your reservation form) is required to secure and confirm your reservation within the first five days of receiving your reservation. This 50 % deposit needs to be paid to SafariNow. No reservations request can be considered booked until such deposit is received.
b) The full balance 30 days prior to arrival to Paindane Beach Resort.
c) Should payments not be received as per the deposit due date schedule, the booking will automatically be cancelled, with forfeiture of all amounts paid. All bookings, irrespective of when made, must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival date.
d) Prices quoted on foreign destinations are based on exchange rates applicable on the day of the quotation.
e) Should the exchange rate vary from this on date the final payment is received, the invoice will be amended accordingly. This final price will be determined by the exchange rate on the day full payment is received by Paindane Beach Resort.
f) All payments via bank transfers, cash bank deposits, must include all relevant bank charges.
g) Kindly make sure that you are in possession of your reservation form and all original deposit slips as proof of payment on arrival at Paindane Beach Resort office.
Cancellation of reservation:
a) Cancellation of reservations must be in writing and emailed to Safarinow and Paindane Beach Resort.
b) In the event of your reservation being cancelled due to an “act of God”, i.e. floods, unrests, riots, etc. deposits will not be refunded.
c) Travelers are strongly advised to take out adequate travel insurance.
f) Should we be able to re-sell the stand/chalet within the 60 days period, 50% of all monies paid to date will be forwarded for a future visit to commence within one year of the original reservation date. You will be liable for any price increase during this period.
g) 24 hours grace from arrival date - will be granted to clients “en-route” to the resort. The resort reserves the right to cancel your reservation and place other clients in/on your chalet/campsite for the duration of your reservation, should you not arrive within the 24-hour period.
i) No refunds will be given in the event of a travel embargo.
Embargo: A government order forbidding the departure of a commercial vehicle from an airport, port, or whatever or prohibiting commerce. Or doing business with them.
Non-arrival / Late arrival / Early departure of clients:
a) The rates quote for the booking is based on prepaid rates, and as such no refunds for unused services and/or facilities can be entertained, for any reason whatsoever, including those suffered/incurred as a result of inclement weather, missed connections, illness, injury or death.
b) It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance, correct visas, valid passports, and any other travel documentation that may be required for their holiday.
In the event of your:
c) Non-arrival – you will forfeit your deposit and other payments already made.
d) Late arrival – No refund for days not spent at the resort.
e) Early departure – No refund for days not spent at the resort
Move reservation to different date:
a) Reservation may be moved to a different date or time in the year the reservation was made.
b) If you want to move the reservation to the following year, an admin fee of a R 3 000.00 will be charged on the reservation, and the new year's price list will apply to the reservation.
c) Amount of people in the campsite - needs to stay the same – you may add people on (not less)
d) Chalet booked – needs to stay the same or go larger (not smaller)
e) The nights booked – needs to stay the same or extend the reservation nights (not less)
Payment at the resort:
a) Only S.A Rands / Meticas / USA dollars will be accepted for any payment at the resort.
b) Only Visa credit cards will be accepted.
Indemnity and fine print
1. Paindane Beach Resort is not liable for any loss of or damage to property, life or person, for any reason whatsoever. The client by his booking indemnifies Paindane Beach Resort from any such claims.
2. Further as such is not liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any airline delays, missed connections, accommodation substitutions, non performance, negligence, or omissions of any of the resorts, operators or agents, or any additional costs suffered as a result of these events.
3. All schedules, costs, tour arrangements and conditions subject to change, without any recourse whatsoever, at the sole discretion of Paindane Beach Resort.
4. Should the accommodation booked not be available for any reason whatsoever, Paindane Beach Resort reserves the right to book alternative accommodation of a similar standard
5. Paindane Beach Resort recommends and books accommodation in good faith on behalf of the client from information at its disposal, and gives no warranties as to suitability for the client. Paindane Beach Resort accepts no liability as to any expenses incurred by the client as a result of the client substituting any accommodation and/or arrangements.
Bookings with Paindane Beach Resort shall constitute acceptance of these conditions. Errors and omissions are excluded.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of our clients, the uninterrupted supply of electricity, water and gas - no responsibility can be accepted for any accident, illness, "act of god" (vis major), unrests, riots, loss or damage to property or any other expenses incurred from your reservation at Paindane Beach Resort.
Paindane Beach Resort reserves the right to change the policy, terms and conditions and prices without written notice.
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Check In
- 24H. Security
- All inclusive
- Double bed
- Full board
- House Keeping
- Pets Not Allowed
- Shuttle service
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling