About KelZane Self-Catering Units
Kelzane Self-catering Units is a neat and secure self-catering accommodation located in Gonubie, East London. A modern and growing suburb. You are assured of feeling home while away from home.
Each unit is well equipped and cosy with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Free private parking is available on site.
KelZane is just 600 m from Gonubie Bird Sanctuary. Spar Shopping Centre (Gonubie) is 600 m from Kelzane, and Medical Practise (Intercare Gonubie) is 0.6 km from the property. The nearest airport is East London Airport, 20.9 km from Kelzane Lodge. Visitors can also look forward to having easy access to the towns social and entertainment spots as well as restaurant. We speak your language.
- The establishment operates on a self catering basis and does not provide or arrange other services such as meals, personal laundry, transport, tours, functions, events, parties, baby sitting and conferences. We will however, on request endeavor to provide details of suppliers that should be able to provide these services to... Please note:
- The establishment operates on a self catering basis and does not provide or arrange other services such as meals, personal laundry, transport, tours, functions, events, parties, baby sitting and conferences. We will however, on request endeavor to provide details of suppliers that should be able to provide these services to the guests
- The names and relationship of the persons sharing the unit must be provided when the reservation is made. Persons over the age of 12 years are classified as adults
- Reservations will not be confirmed until proof of payment and guest info sheet is provided to us at which time we will send a confirmation email with relevant reservation details to the guests
- A 50% deposit is required to secure booking. Proof of payment is to be forwarded to us by email. The balance is due on arrival.
- Internet transfers or cash are the preferred method of payment. We do not have card swiping facilities nor do we accept cheques
- Pro-forma Invoice’s are valid for 7 days. Subject to availability upon acceptance.
- Check in time is between 14:00 and 18:00 unless prior arrangements have been made. No check-in will be made after 22:00. This is necessary to ensure the security, comfort and well being of other guests
- Check out time is by 10:00 unless prior arrangement have been made. This is to enable the unit to be prepared in time for new arrivals. Late check outs may be charged for.
- On arrival you will be expected to check the inventory of your unit and report any discrepancies to the office. Any items found missing or broken will be for your account.
- A refundable breakage and cleaning deposit ranging from R250 – R500 depending on the number of guest will be charged. Refunds are returned after inspection of unit has been done and satisfactory.
- KelZane shall not be held responsible for any injury to, or death of any person, or the loss or destruction of, or damaged to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and who whosoever caused or arising from negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of KelZane. The guest further indemnifies and holds harmless KelZane self catering units against any claim
- Guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security
- KelZane will not be held liable for interruptions of services (water, electricity)
- No Pets allowed unless prior arrangement with management
- No smoking is permitted in the units see more
KelZane Self-Catering Units Rooms
Reviews for KelZane Self-Catering Units2 guest reviews Reviews of
3 out of 5 stars
KelZane Self-Catering Units Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Gonubie
(2.6 km from Gonubie)
Gonubie Beach is one of the best secrets of the Sunshine Coast. Access to this beach is along a raised boardwalk leading down to a beautiful tidal pool. The boardwalk is a fantastic lookout spot for watching dolphins and whales as well as surfers...
(7.6 km from Gonubie)
A great place for the family and the thrill seekers! This resort has a nice restaurant, amazing zip cord rides, quad biking, abseiling, canoe trails, paintball, archery, pellet pun shooting, microlight flights and boat cruises for the romantic. Day...
(2.9 km from Gonubie)
Beach walk on the wild side – tread the sandy routes and rocky footpaths of the Khoikhoi and shipwreck castaways. The five-day Strandloper Trail treats hikers to a subtropical carefree meander through incredibly scenic rocky shores, sandy beaches,...