About KelZane Self-Catering Units
Kelzane Self-catering is a neat and secure self-catering accommodation located in Gonubie, East London. A modern and growing suburb. We are your home away from home.
Each unit is fully equipped with a flat-screen TV, breakfast nook, and a kitchenette containing a microwave, stove, fridge, kettle, and all relevant cutlery and crockery. Guests can enjoy a relaxing time on their own private patio. Free, secure indoor parking is available on site. We set out to offer our guests with great value for their money.
Kelzane is just 600 m from Gonubie Bird Sanctuary. Spar Shopping Centre (Gonubie) is 600 m from Kelzane, and Medical Practise (Intercare Gonubie) is 0.6 km from the property. The nearest airport is East London Airport, 20.9 km from Kelzane Lodge. Visitors can also look forward to having easy access to the town's social and entertainment spots as well as restaurants, beaches, lagoons and rivers. We speak your language.
- The establishment operates on a self catering basis and does not provide or arrange other services such as meals, personal laundry, transport, tours, functions, events, parties, baby sitting and conferences. We will however, on request endeavor to provide details of suppliers that should be able to provide these services to... Please note:
- The establishment operates on a self catering basis and does not provide or arrange other services such as meals, personal laundry, transport, tours, functions, events, parties, baby sitting and conferences. We will however, on request endeavor to provide details of suppliers that should be able to provide these services to the guests
- The names and relationship of the persons sharing the unit must be provided when the reservation is made. Persons over the age of 12 years are classified as adults
- Reservations will not be confirmed until proof of payment and guest info sheet is provided to us at which time we will send a confirmation email with relevant reservation details to the guests
- A 50% deposit is required to secure booking. Proof of payment is to be forwarded to us by email. The balance is due on arrival.
- Internet transfers or cash are the preferred method of payment. We do not have card swiping facilities nor do we accept cheques
- Pro-forma Invoice’s are valid for 7 days. Subject to availability upon acceptance.
- Check in time is between 14:00 and 18:00 unless prior arrangements have been made. No check-in will be made after 20:00. This is necessary to ensure the security, comfort and well being of other guests
- Check out time is by 10:00 unless prior arrangement have been made. This is to enable the unit to be prepared in time for new arrivals. Late check outs may be charged for.
- On arrival you will be expected to check the inventory of your unit and report any discrepancies to the office. Any items found missing or broken will be for your account.
- A refundable breakage and cleaning deposit ranging from R250 – R500 depending on the number of guest will be charged. Refunds are returned after inspection of unit has been done and satisfactory.
- Kelzane shall not be held responsible for any injury to, or death of any person, or the loss or destruction of, or damaged to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and who whosoever caused or arising from negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Kelzane. The guest further indemnifies and holds harmless Kelzane self catering units against any claim
- Guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security
- Kelzane will not be held liable for interruptions of services (water, electricity and Wifi)
- No Pets allowed unless prior arrangement with management
- No smoking is permitted in the units
- No music devices allowed and no noise after 21:00 see more
Reviews for KelZane Self-Catering Units10 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
KelZane Self-Catering Units Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling