The cottage is located within the Marloth Park Conservancy and is situated approximately 100m from the fence separating the Reserve from the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park in an area teaming with free-roaming wildlife.
The house sleeps six guests and is furnished in a charming vintage style. It offers two spacious bedrooms with the main being en-suite. There is a second bathroom, an open-air shower, an open-plan sleeping area and a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area with a built in braai. A porch overlooks the private bush that is frequently visited by animals and an outside boma area. The main bedroom is fitted with a queen-size bed while the second bedroom contains two single beds. A double sleeper couch can accommodate two additional guests. Linen is provided, but please bring your own towels. The kitchen is fully equipped with a four- plate gas stove, a fridge-freezer and a microwave.
Marloth Park is an easy 20 minute drive to the Crocodile Bridge entrance to the Kruger National Park. The Conservancy itself offers ample opportunity for game viewing, birding, cycling and walking. Lionspruit, Marloth’s own game reserve, contains four out of the Big 5. Grazing animals free-roam amongst the houses in the residential section of the reserve. All the birds represented in the south of the Kruger Park can also be seen in the reserve. Elephants and other animals are often spotted in the river bed from the gravel road next to the fence separating the reserve from the Kruger National Park.
1. The description of the property is as accurate as possible but cannot be warranted, nor does the description form any contract. The Property Owner [herein also referred to as “Owner”] reserves the right to alter or improve any of the subjects without notice.
2. The agreed amounts and the period of stay together with other relevant details... 1. The description of the property is as accurate as possible but cannot be warranted, nor does the description form any contract. The Property Owner [herein also referred to as “Owner”] reserves the right to alter or improve any of the subjects without notice.
2. The agreed amounts and the period of stay together with other relevant details of the Occupier, as entered in the Booking Details Form, form part of this agreement and the Occupier certify the correctness of same.
3. A 50% deposit must be paid within 3 days of the booking request being approved. The balance is due 30 days before the start of the holiday WITHOUT REMINDER FROM THE OWNER, or at the same time as the deposit is paid if the start of the holiday is within 30 days of the booking request date. The Owner reserves the right to declare the contract void, the deposit forfeited and to re-let the accommodation should the balance not have been received within the above time slots.
4. Cancellation fees are NOT included in the rental. Should the Occupier desire to cancel the booking a refund will only be made if the Owner is able to re-let the accommodation for the period applicable. If successful, the Owner will refund the deposit and balance, if already paid, less a 10% per day re-booking fee [calculations based on the day tariff]. The Owner must be notified of cancellation in writing prior to the commencement of the holiday.
5. Should the Owner have to cancel this holiday rent agreement for any reason, including double booking, every effort will be made to find suitable alternative accommodation. If this is not possible, an immediate refund will be made of all monies paid by the Occupier for the accommodation booked. No further financial claims or otherwise against the Agent and or the Owner will be considered or instituted by Occupier and are Agent and the Owner indemnified against and exonerated from same.
6. The Occupier will not be allowed to occupy the rented premises if all rentals and fees are not paid up front as per the booking details form.
7. The Occupier undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents, including the security of the property. The Occupier will report any damages, losses and or breakages as soon as they occur. The Owner reserves the right to charge for repairs, losses or replacements caused by any act or omission of Occupier and or any of the Occupier's party, guests and or visitors. A breakage deposit equal to 50% of the day tariff or R500.00, whichever is the highest, must be paid upfront which will be refunded into the bank account of Occupier within 14 days after the date the rented premised is evacuated, provided that same is not required to cover and or repair any damages.
8. The contract confers on the Occupier the right to occupy the accommodation for a holiday only.
9. The Occupier must personally stay at the rented premises throughout the holiday and is solely responsible for the whole party.
10. The number of occupants shall be in accordance with those stated in the booking details schedule hereto. Additional occupants shall result in the occupier having to pay an additional amount of not more than R100 per person per day. Consent for additional occupants shall be at the discretion of the Owner.
11. Pets and smoking are not allowed on the premises. Failure to comply will carry a penalty that is equal to double the day tariff.
12. The Occupier and Occupiers' party, guests and or visitors will conduct themselves in such a fashion as to cause no undue noise or annoyance or disturbance to neighbouring persons.
13. The Occupier and Occupiers' party, guests and or visitors will familiarise themselves with and adhere to the rules and regulations of the Marloth Park Conservancy at all times during their stay in the reserve. Penalties or claims due to any failure on their part will be for their own account.
14. The Occupier undertakes to leave the accommodation clean and tidy. The Owner reserves the right to charge for extra cleaning. Extraordinary cleaning requirements or demands will be at additional cost to Occupier.
15. The Owner takes no responsibility for any loss, theft, damage or injury to the Occupier or any of Occupier’s party as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following thereupon and the Owner is indemnified against, and exonerated from, same.
16. The Occupier will indemnify the Owner against loss, damage or injury sustained to property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of the Occupier or any member of the Occupier's party, guest and or visitors, or otherwise.
17. If any equipment is found to be out of order, same must be reported to the Owner by not later than 24 hours of arrival, failing which such items shall be deemed to be in working order. Any damage through misuse of such equipment by the occupier shall be for their account.
18. In the event of plumbing, electrical or such like problems, they must be reported to the Owner, who shall arrange repairs. If, in the opinion of the contractor, such problem was caused by the occupier, then they shall be held liable to pay such account upon demand by the Owner.
19. Baboon and Monkey damage: The occupier shall at all times close and secure all doors and windows when leaving the premises in order to prevent baboons or monkeys from gaining access to the house. Any damage caused by the wildlife as a result of doors or windows not being properly secured shall be for the occupiers account.
20. The Owner or its agents reserve the right to inspect and or to enter rented property at any reasonable time.
21. House rules posted at the rented premises must be complied with.
22. Upon acceptance of the agreed rate and duration of occupation, a separate agreement will be send to the Occupier. This must be completed before occupation of the premises and contains the personal details of the occupier for record purposes. This forms part and parcel of your agreement with Indulamithi.
23. This agreement may be terminated with immediate effect by the Owner should Occupier fail to comply with any of the conditions of this agreement in which case Occupier will forfeit all rental and deposits paid and must Occupier immediately evacuate the rented premises.
24. Every effort has been made to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable occupation. If, however, there is any cause for complaint, the Owner is anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. It is essential that the Occupier contact the Owner so that any complaints can be speedily resolved.
25. The occupier shall not cede nor assign this Rental Agreement either in whole or part, nor shall he/she sub-let the unit or any portion thereof. see more
Reviews for Indulamithi1 guest review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling