About Ebbe Flut
Ebbe Flut is a refurbished, 6-bedroom home situated in the coastal village of De Kelders, within walking distance to De Kelder Caves. The house offers partial sea sea views of Walker Bay, and is conveniently located within close proximity to beaches, walking trails, and nature reserves. The home can accommodate up to 10 guests, and comprises 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a lounge and dining area. The kitchen is equipped for self-catering with an oven and stove, a microwave, a fridge, separate box deep freezer, and cutlery and crockery.The lounge area is equipp
Close to the beach.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
The terms and conditions for utilizing holiday accommodation at Ebbe Flut:
Towels and linen is provided as well as Cleaning products for the kitchen, dishwashing liquid, washing sponge, 2 dishcloths and 2 refuse bags, Bathrooms, toilet paper.
- Please note, no cash payments are acceptable, only EFT payments are accepted.
- Should cash be paid, the cash fees applied by the banks will be for the guest's account.
- The cleaning fee is an extra R600.00 for post-stay cleanup and included in the quote given.
- Please note post-stay cleanup refers to the washing and cleaning of bedding, towels, and any household content that may have been soiled inadvertently. It does not refer to the washing of dirty dishes and kitchens left in a mess. Please leave the house as you found it.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Breakage deposit of R1500.00 is not included in the quote, but payable before arrival. The breakage fee is refundable within 3 days of departure after inspection if no losses/smoking incurred. The breakage deposit is Included in the final invoice sent by the owner.
The final payment due to Ebbe Flute must be settled before arrival.
- Deposits, balance payments are required, as per invoice, proof thereof to be emailed to the owner (contact details will be provided).
- any monies paid toward the accommodation will be an indication that guests accepts all the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- Cancelled bookings will result in monies paid being forfeited as per policy.
- Braaing facility outside in the yard - you are welcome to use it only. No braaing permitted close to or inside the house.
- The entire house is a no-smoking area - please respect this. Evidence of smoking will result in a 'no smoking' deposit being forfeited.
- Please do not move any furniture or ornaments around in the house.
- No animals are allowed in the house - they are allowed in the outside covered veranda and yard area.
- Children - 12 years and younger.
- The renter agrees that they are responsible for any loss/damage to the home's inventory and fixed property, should it be caused by their negligence, abuse, and includes accidental incidents.
- The renter agrees to secure the property by locking all doors and windows when not occupying the house.
- The unit is not serviced - this can be provided at R 500.00 per day - dishes washed, beds made, floors washed, bathrooms cleaned.
- Bedding and Towel changes - R 600.00 per change, all bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Please contact Dieter if you require the house to be cleaned - and he will arrange for Margaret to clean. Please pay her directly.
- The housing occupancy limit is 10 persons - please don’t exceed this. If you require more people to stay please advise this upfront. - Should it be found that there are more than 10 persons, without permission from the owner, persons staying at the house, you will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit all monies paid.
- Please use electricity sparingly. Please switch off lights and appliances when not required.
- Use all appliances only for what they were designed for.
- Full DStv is available.
- Breakage deposit and non-smoking deposit - these will be returned after inspection into your bank account within 3 days if no damage is incurred - please provide your banking details for us to effect payment.
- The renter must upon departure, or sooner, advise the owner of any losses/damage to the Inventory, or fixed property caused during their stay - via email, SMS, or telephone.
- Payment of your deposit/full payment will be taken that guesst agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Escalate any issues or concerns immediately to Dieter.
- The homeowners accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury, death, loss, damage, expense, or accident suffered at Ebbe Flut, which you have booked, and arising from any act of nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, labor action, government action, natural disaster, bad weather or interrupted electrical/water/municipal services. Therefore guests stay entirely at their own risk.
- Your holiday booking is strictly not transferable for commercial gain and should you use your holiday booking for such purposes, the occupants will be asked to leave immediately and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- An important consideration - The renters agree to behave in an acceptable manner so that neighbors are not subjected to abnormal living conditions. Fines will be levied against any complaint received from neighbors. Please note that neighbors have been advised to report any abnormal physical behavior and any abnormal noise levels - No loud music after 10:00 PM.
- Compliance will be enforced by means of the local police and our security company if needed. Any fines will be deducted from deposits paid.
- Therefore Ebbe Flut is not to be used for any corporate/business functions whatsoever. However, renters only may obviously utilize - - - Ebbe Flut to celebrate a birthday and a special occasion in a socially acceptable manner themselves.
- Enjoy your stay - and remember to keep noise levels down after 22:00 at night. Fines may be imposed if complaints are received from neighbors of unacceptable social behavior. Deductible from deposits.
- On departing please leave Ebbe Flut as you found it. Any excessive cleaning requirements will be deducted from deposits paid.
- Pet Friendly*
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- House Keeping
- Zulu (isiZulu)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling