About Simply Asia
Enjoy traditional, tasty Thai food that is simply simple and easy. Simply Asia will make you fall in love with authentic Eastern flavours.
The menu is extensive but easy to follow, and as they say in this restaurant, just choose your dish and how hot you want it.
The starter menu includes Po-Pia Je (vegetable springs rolls) served with a sweet plum sauce and Satay Gai (chicken satay) served with a spicy peanut sauce. The spring rolls can also be enjoyed with prawns and duck. Be sure to try the Dim Sum Combo which consists of chicken dumplings with a variety of fillings such as prawn, crab sticks, shitake mushrooms and seafood served with a special dim sum sauce.
A wide variety of noodle dishes are available and you can have them with your choice of chicken, beef, line fish, prawns and even calamari.
Leave some space for the delicious Hot Mud Pudding - a rich, moist chocolate pudding served hot with ice cream, or the Po Pia Chocolate - crispy chocolate-filled spring rolls drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with ice cream.
All in all, if it is quality Thai food you are looking for, pay a visit to Simply Asia.
Directions to Simply AsiaFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Simply Asia
Simply Asia Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling