A little gem hidden in the heart of Bulawayo, Massimo’s operates in an eccentric way when it comes to dining.
The owner welcomes guests and selects diners from the lengthy queue to dine for the evening, the rest are sent on their merry way to return another day in hope of dining at Massimo’s.
No bookings are accepted, so arrive and smile with hope to indulge in a little Massimo’s in Ascot Shopping Centre in Bulawayo.
Directions to Massimo'sFrom Bulawayo North:
• Head north on Quelin Road toward Millais Avenue;
• After 120 m, continue onto Millais Avenue;
• After 800 m, turn right onto Andrea Drive;
• Travel for 200 m, and turn left onto Robert Mugabe Way;
• After 450 m, take the 1st left onto Alcott Road;
• After 450 m, continue onto Netherby Drive;
• Travel for 2.2 km, turn left onto Harare Road/A5;
• After 1.5 km, turn right onto George Avenue;
• After 2.1 km, slight left toward Ascot Road;
• After 100 m, turn right onto Ascot Road;
• Continue for 240 m, turn left onto Minerton Drive;
• After 220 m, Massimo's will be on the right.
Accommodation near Massimo's
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling