The décor is reminicient of the old English country life. Thick wooden beams cross the ceiling and pictures of the country life adorn the walls.
The ambiance is nostalgic of an old English pub with comfortable seating and a comprehensive menu.
Traditional foods spill off the menu with an extensive range of choice. Inglenook is a fine English country experience in the heart of Bula
Directions to InglenookFrom Nkulumane Bulawayo, Zimbabwe:
• Head southeast;
• After 850 m, turn left toward Mqamulazwe Street;
• After 450 m, take the 3rd right onto Mqamulazwe Street;
• Travel for 2.3 km, and turn left onto Nketa Extension;
• After 450 m, take the 1st right;
• Continue for 1.4 km, and turn left toward Umganin Road;
• After 600 m, take the 3rd left toward Umganin Road;
• After 230 m, continue straight onto Umganin Road;
• Travel for 950 m, make a slight left onto Plumtree Road/A7;
• After 240 m, take the 1st right onto Derby Road;
• Travel for 2.9 km, and continue onto Moffat Avenue;
• After 900 m, Inglenook will be on the right.
Accommodation near Inglenook
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling