Villa Santorini is a spacious multilevel villa, situated only a few km from Vilanculos. The villa offers accommodation in stylish sea facing suites ideal for couples and families.
The villa has five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and private balconies facing the ocean. The elegant split-level interior offers open spaces where guest can relax and enjoy the view and facilities. Meals are prepared by an in-house chef and the villa is run by a management couple. The Chapel is a two bedroom suite which is ideal for honeymoon couples or small families with its own private pool, situated 200 meters from the main villa.
The Villa da Praia is an exclusive use villa situated a short distance away from the main villa. It comprises 3 large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The third bedroom has its own entrance and garden terrace. The inside living area consists of an open plan lounge, dining and bar area. The outside living area consists of a large covered patio with bbq, sitting and dining area, rimflow pool with loungers overlooking the archipelago. The Villa da Praia has its own butler and a personal chef.
There are two kitchens in the villa, one where meals are prepared by the resident Mozambican chefs. The other is purely for guest use should they wish to help themselves to an ice cold beverage, a cappuccino or perhaps a glass of wine of their choice.
Outside, guest will find a shaded pool courtyard and a dining area with a pizza oven and gas braai. The ocean front deck has a second martini pool facing the ocean.
The villa is run as a boutique hotel. Secure undercover parking is provided behind electric fencing with a gated entrance and 24 hour security. Meals and local liquors are included. Children of all ages are welcome.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Parking on Premises
• All meals at Santorini –Breakfast, Lunch, Pre-dinner snacks & Dinner
• All drinks (local beer, local wine, selected spirits, teas and coffees and water/soft drinks
• Return airport transfers
• A guided tour of Vilanculos town for bookings of three nights and more to explore the shops, restaurants, bars, local markets & Machilla Magic Arts & Craft Centre.
• Complimentary snorkelling trip with picnic lunch or sunset cruise with refreshments and canapés on one of Santorini’s boats is available for bookings of three nights or more. (Park fees excluded)
• Free Wi-Fi in Santorini, in public areas and all suites
• Laundry services
• Sales Tax of 17% that is charged on all goods and services purchased at Santorini
• Flights to/from Vilanculos
• Transfers to and from town except for airport transfers and guided tours where applicable.
• Visas if required
• Additional boat charters and park fees per trip
• Spa treatments at Santorini
• Premium spirits, premium wines, cocktails
• Additional activities not mentioned
• Curio purchases
• Nanny services which will be available on request at Santorini
No single supplement charged for the first single on any booking, thereafter 40% single supplement will apply.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling