About Tutwa Desert Lodge
Surrounded by awe-inspiring landscapes and breathtaking scenery, Tutwa Desert Lodge is a true oasis nestled in the heart of the Greater Augrabies area. Located in the renowned Green Kalahari region, where the majestic Orange River flows, this extraordinary lodge offers unparalleled accommodation and an unforgettable experience. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of Tutwa's spacious rooms, tastefully adorned in neutral tones that seamlessly blend with the surrounding environment. Every room is meticulously equipped with modern amenities including air conditioning, a fridge, and tea-and
We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Minimum two night stay
2. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Please re-confirm rates when making a booking.
3. Invoiced and payable in ZAR; inclusive of 15% VAT
4. Maximum adult occupancy is two adults per suite.
5. A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation. All reservations must be confirmed in writing
6. Balance of accommodation account is payable 15 days prior to the date of the guest’s arrival.
7. Major credit cards are accepted. Visa / Master card / AMEX.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Vitality Collection
- Room Service
- Restaurant on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling