Tusk Camp Banda
Aberdare National Park
About Tusk Camp Banda
Tusk Camp offers comfortable self-catering accommodation within the Aberdare National Park. There are two cabins each sleeping four people and well equipped for self-catering.Each cabin has a bedroom, kitchen, dining area and spacious sitting room with a log fireplace. The kitchen is equipped with a wood burning stove, a gas stove, kitchen utensils, cutlery and glasses. Each cottage is equipped with kerosene lamps and a caretaker is on hand to assist. The furnished sitting room has a log fireplace and door leading to a veranda. The verandas include a dining table where guests can e
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. For bookings made more than 7 days in advance, a deposit of 50% should be paid within 48 hours for the booking to be confirmed.
2. The balance should be paid at least 7 days before the day of use.
3. Unconfirmed bookings will be allocated to those clients in the waiting list.
4. Full payment will be required for any booking made within 7 days to the day of use.
5. Modes of payment: Cash/credit card: Payment to HQs cash office (Mon-Friday 9am-1pm, 2pm -4pm). Selected company cheques, No personal cheques. Payments to KWS bank account. Enquire for bank details.
Refund will be made to the client in accordance with the cancellation policy. A minimum of 2 weeks is required upon receipt of a written request from the client.
Clients are advised that these are not luxurious facilities and provide the basics for a reasonably comfortable stay. KWS accepts no liability for damage to property or injury to the occupants during their stay in the facility.
- Indoor Fireplace
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling