The Orpen Kruger Lodge
Kruger National Park
About The Orpen Kruger Lodge
About The Orpen Kruger Lodge
Discover the exquisite charm of The Orpen Kruger Lodge, an enchanting retreat nestled in the heart of the mesmerizing Kruger National Park. Boasting an unrivaled location just a stone's throw away from the Orpen Gate, this captivating lodge borders the captivating Manyaleti Game Reserve, offering the ultimate gateway for unforgettable day trips into the magnificent park. With its diverse array of wildlife and breathtaking landscapes, this idyllic haven is a haven for nature enthusiasts and a paradise for bird lovers.Indulge in the epitome of comfort and luxury as you unwind in
Availability and Pricing
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival
- Bookings made within 30 days of arrival: 100% of the total invoice due to confirm the reservation within 48 hours of the booking.
All cancellations must be given in writing to the lodge by email.
Cancellations/amendments are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations made more than 31 days prior to arrival: free cancellation
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival: 100% cancellation fees
- No-shows: 100% cancellation fees
- 0 - 2 Years: Complimentary
- 3 - 12 Years: 50% of the Adult sharing rate
- 13+ Years: 100% of the Adult sharing rate
ALL RATES EXCLUDE
- Any Additional Activities
- Any Additional Meals not mentioned in the rate package
- Park Entrance Fees
FACILITIES ON OFFER
- Game Drives
- Swimming Pool
- Wildlife Rehab
- Private Meals
- Cultural Experiences
- Bush Walks
- Wildlife rehabilitation
- Cultural experiences
- Bush walks
- In Room Massages
- No pets are currently Accepted at The Orpen
TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE
Kruger National Park Entrance Fees
- R 110.00 SA Residents
- R 440.00 Non-SA Residents
*KNP Entrance fees may change without prior notice
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall in all respects, govern this contract.
Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and are inclusive of 15% VAT.
The Orpen reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs should there be any change in the percentage rate of VAT or any other levy, tax or impost becoming payable by The Orpen after the date of booking or in the event of the devaluation of the SA Rand.
The tariffs are quoted in ZAR on a per person per night basis (unless otherwise indicated) and are nett and non-commissionable.
The rack Rates provided are a guideline and are not the contracted rates. These are purely for the purpose of comparison and are subject to change.
This document serves as a binding contract. Upon receipt of this document, you are legally bound to the terms & conditions stated here within.
All travellers are strongly advised to purchase fully comprehensive travel insurance with CFAR (Cancel For Any Reason). This insurance must be able to fully cover the cancellation of travel less than 30 days prior to arrival.
The well-being of our guests, staff and trade partners is of great importance and we take every precaution. The Orpen upholds all health protocols recommended by the WHO.
• Reservations that need to be postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19 infections, restrictions, or travel regulations can be requested to be postponed up to 7 days before arrival with no penalty provided the applicable documentation is supplied. Cancellations are dealt with case by case.
• Postponements of bookings will be subject to the rates applicable to the postponed dates and season. No refunds will be offered.
In instances where postponement/cancellation is requested with less than 7 days’ notice, official corresponding documentation must be presented for one of the following:
- The guest has contracted COVID-19 and is under treatment or is in quarantine or receiving medical treatment up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Guests travelling internationally are unable to exit their departing country or enter South Africa up to 48 hours prior to arrival due to government or airline regulations.
- The Orpen reserves the right to ask for any reasonable evidence, written statements, laws, lockdown regulations, and or documents to support the reasons for cancellation that are given.
- Should a guest not be allowed access at The Orpen due to pre-screening results, the specific guest booking will be cancelled with a 100% cancellation penalty.
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Double/Twin rooms
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling