About Thengani Lodge
Tengani Lodge is located along the Elephant Coast, just 20 km away from Kosi Bay. This charming guest lodge is ideal for couples exploring the coastline or business travellers.Tengani Lodge has five bedrooms, of which three have twin beds and the other two have double beds. All of the rooms have en-suite bathrooms with showers and come with basic bathroom accessories. All of the rooms have quality linen and are fully equipped with modern amenities such as air-conditioning and TVs with seven DStv channels and M-Net.The Kosi Bay Wetlands are a mere 20 km away and is the i
We have a number of Covid Health and Safety Protocols in place - please refer to the Important Information section of this listing for full details.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Breakfast is available at an additional cost.
The Covid- 19 protocol includes but is not limited to:
- Screening of guests on arrival has become necessary in accordance with the national state of disaster pronounced by President Cyril Ramaphosa on March 2020. Therefore in order to prevent an infected person from checking into our establishment will be required to:
-- Allow their temperature to be scanned with a thermal scanner.
-- If a guest's temperature falls within a normal range they will be required to sanitize their hands and proceed to check-in.
-- If a guest's temperature is high they will be disallowed to check-in and will be referred to a medical facility.
- Personal hygiene is being reiterated, including the importance of washing hands frequently and thoroughly, avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth, practicing respiratory hygiene (sneezing and coughing into a tissue that is safely discarded or the crook of the elbow) and avoiding touching one's face.
- All items on the front desk (pen, registration form and room key) and the receptionist hands are sanitized in front of the arriving guest, prior to any guest interaction.
- Guests are allowed to leave their rooms to go to their respective places of work and return.
- Linen and towels are washed on the hottest wash cycle at 80 degrees. All the linen is ironed on a hot setting. Towels are tumble dried until fully dry and hot enough to kill any potential viral matters.
- We sanitize the whole establishment daily.
- Our staff wear gloves and masks every time.
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Zulu (isiZulu)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling