About Star Dam Lodges
Experience the tranquility of Star Dam Estate, nestled in a picturesque corner of the Dargle Valley in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, just a stone's throw away from the legendary Inhlosane Hill. Indulge in the luxury of our five stunning self-catering lodges, each meticulously designed to provide the ultimate retreat. Embrace the cozy warmth of gas heaters in every unit, ensuring your comfort during those cooler evenings. To enhance your experience, our devoted staff refreshes your lodge daily, leaving you free to fully immerse yourself in the serenity of nature. <
Horse riding, fly fishing, boat rides, nature walks and nearby mountain biking trails make this the perfect getaway for a family who loves the outdoors. Adults to please supervise young children at the dam.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Terms and Conditions
• Rates are inclusive of VAT
• Weekend rates apply to Friday and Saturday nights
• Midweek rates apply to Sunday - Thursday nights
• Minimum of 2-nights are required for weekend bookings
• Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis but the house will be serviced daily
• A refundable breakages deposit of R1000 per lodge is applicable to each booking and to be paid via EFT prior to arrival. This will be refunded by EFT in part or in full, depending on breakages that might have occurred during your stay, within 10 working days after the date of departure.
• Cancellation Policy:
o Forfeit 100% of total if guest cancels 2 days before arrival.
o Forfeit 50% of total if guest cancels 7 days before arrival.
o Forfeit 25% of deposit if guest cancels 21 days before arrival.
o Forfeit 10% of deposit if guest cancels 90 days before arrival.
• Activities to be booked and paid for onsite with your housekeeper.
• We request that guests please pay their housekeeper a gratuity upon departure
- Indoor Fireplace
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Zulu (isiZulu)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling