About On the Beach - Unit 2
About On the Beach - Unit 2
On the Beach - Unit 2 is a comfortable 75 square-meter apartment in the private and secure residential area of Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach is located next to Club Mykonos. This lovely apartment it fitted with large euro-fold doors opening onto a large balcony with a built-in stainless steel braai. This boasts spectacular views of the bay.The apartment caters for two guests on a self-catering basis. The apartment is fully equipped with all the necessary luxuries, a water purifier and selected DStv channels as well as Wi-Fi. All linen and towels are provided. All the floors
On the Beach Unit 2 is just a few minutes from the local beach.
Our cleaning services company has confirmed that they follow the cleaning guidelines set by Fedhasa and as recommended by the Government. We offer self-catering accommodation allowing you to isolate from other people.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
PLEASE NOTE: A refundable breakage deposit of R750.
Please note: all outstanding funds are due seven (7) days before arrival.
No check-ins will be done after 20:00. After 19:00 a late check-inn fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, applies. Payable in cash upon arrival.
To ensure a pleasant stay for our guests and good relationships with our neighbours, we enforce the following Terms and Conditions very strictly.
Right of admission to all properties is reserved. If any person misbehaves to the judgment of the owner or manager, the guests have to leave the premises immediately on request of the manager. In such an instance payments will not be refunded. The following actions are considered as misbehaviour:
* Excessive noise / loud music - any time during the day or night
Note: When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is “loud”,
* If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to in the Rental Agreement,
* Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco on the premises, and
* Any other action judged by the manager as misbehaviour.
All holiday homes are situated in a residential areas and consideration must be given to neighbours.
All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries which may result of using the facilities or any other injuries or damages visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
No smoking is allowed in the houses.
No pets are allowed in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
No items are to be removed from the house. Bath towels are provided and are not to be used on the beach. The guests need to provide their own beach towels.
The key/breakage deposits are refunded within approximately two weeks after departure. The following may affect the refund:
* If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
* If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
* If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list):
* Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion, and suntan oils,
Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the key deposit.
Arrival time: Between 16h00 and 19h00.
Note: When guests are checking in after 19:00 a fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, is payable in cash on arrival.
Departure time: 10h00 (on Sunday’s departure of 16:00 can be arranged)
7 nights or 10 nights if the stay includes Christmas and New Year
50 % of the full accommodation amount is payable at the time of the booking to confirm a reservation. The balance is due 7 days before.
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling