Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
Ontspanning is a three bedroom beachfront home.The kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher.
The lounge \ dining room overlooks the sea, the lounge has comfy leather sofas and an indoor braai. The house has DStv Easy View but guests are welcome to bring their own decoder.
The house has three bedrooms with double beds, the main bedroom has its own bathroom and shower and there is a bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Please note there is a separate apartment on the property which can also be leased or together with the house.
More About Ontspanning
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
The DStv easy view package is active but guests are welcome to rent the premium package from the owner @ R35.00 per day
- You cannot allow more people to stay in the property than expressly authorized (maximum of 6 guests kids included), nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the property, nor can you take your pet into the property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you.
- A security deposit of R1200.00 and a cleaning fee of R450.00 is payable with your final payment.
- Final payment is due 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- The security deposit will be refunded to you within 10 working days of the return of the keys.
- You will be asked to complete a personal information document and provide us with a copy of your ID document
- No parties or events
- Respect the neighbors as this is a residential area, no loud music
- No smoking indoors
- Not suitable for pets
- Please bring own towels and toiletries
- Check in time between is 14:00 and 18:00 on weekdays and between 10:00 and 14:00 Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays
- Check out time: 10:00
We look forward to seeing you!
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling