Off Main Cottage
About Off Main Cottage
Welcome to Off Main Cottage, a self-catering unit situated in Bellville, Cape Town.
Our cottage offers stylish comfort. It is fully furnished to accommodate two adult guests and a maximum of two children under the age of 12 years, or one additional adult.
Fully furnished, the cottage features a double bed with a sleeper couch option for two children or one additional adult. Modern bathroom with a bath and a shower.
Open-plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning, DStv and a fire place. Full kitchen with oven and hob, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Indoor entertainment area equipped with BBQ facilities leading to a small private and secure outdoor area.
Secure off-street parking on private property.
We are conveniently located 10 kilometers from Cape Town International Airport, with easy access to the N1, N2, R300, major universities and ithe Cape Winelands. We cater to business people, tourists and families visiting Cape Town.
Family friendly: Safe and secure establishment with a motorized gate and high walls. The living areas are spacious and comfortable. Books for all ages are ready available with board games.
Romantic: We offer a cosy fire place to snuggle in front of on cold winter nights.
1. The price of accommodation will be in accordance with your Booking Confirmation
2. We request that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of... 1. The price of accommodation will be in accordance with your Booking Confirmation
2. We request that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of R250.00 if you did not report this.
3. Keys are to be collected from this office between: 12h00 and 17h00 on weekdays 09h00 and 12h00 on Saturdays or by special prior arrangements. Keys must be return to us on your departure.
4. No pets allowed.
5. The owners and hosts are allowed on the premises.
6. The owners and hosts accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any theft, loss, damage or injury to the occupiers or any member of their party whether due to any negligence on the part of the owners, their staff or otherwise.
The inventory must be checked by the occupier upon arrival and should notify the owner or host, in writing, of any discrepancies.
If any equipment is found to be out of order, same must be reported to the owner or host by not later than 24 hours of arrival, failing which, such items shall be deemed to be in working order. Any damage through misuse of such equipment by the occupier shall be for their account.
In the event of plumbing, electrical or like problems, they must be reported to the owner or host, who will arrange repairs. If, in the opinion of the contractor, such problem was caused by the occupant, then they shall be held liable to pay the account upon demand by the contractor.
8. We put our property in your care for the duration of your stay and we shall deliver it to you clean and in full working order on arrival, but request you to protect our assets and report any damages. During the period of occupation, the occupant(s) shall keep the premises and contents thereof in good order and condition.
9. The occupant(s) shall not cede nor assign this Rental Agreement either in whole or part, nor shall he/she sub-let the unit or any portion thereof. The number of occupants shall be in accordance with those stated in the booking details schedule hereto. Additional occupants shall result in the occupant(s) having to pay an additional amount of not more than R100 per person per day. Consent for additional occupants shall be at the discretion of the agent.
10. We kindly remind you that a booking made with Off Main Cottage, either verbally or in writing forms a legally binding contract and as a result we recommend you take out appropriate holiday insurance. The occupant hereby chooses domicillium citandi et executandi for his/her address as stated in the Booking Schedule and accepts the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court, Bellville for the purpose and further agrees that he/she shall be liable for any legal costs incurred in respect of any action instituted against him/her on the attorney and client scale including collection commission.
Off Main Cottage Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling