About Ocean Villa
Ocean Villa is situated in Langebaan, offering luxury self-catering accommodation in the heart of the West Coast. The villa is situated in a prime position in Myburgh Park residential area, overlooking the Langebaan Lagoon. Days in Langebaan are filled with lots of outdoor activities in or around the lagoon, or the West Coast National Park.
Ocean Villa comprises two en-suite bedrooms with views over the lagoon, each equipped with a queen-size bed. The upstairs bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom, with a large Jacuzzi-style bathtub. The downstairs bedroom is tucked away through the in-house garden and has its own en-suite shower room.
There is one large fully equipped kitchen with a dining room area, two wind-protected verandas with braai facilities, a comfortable lounge area with DStv, secure parking with a double lock-up garage, a relaxing and landscaped garden and an alarm system.
Langebaan is an idyllic little seaside town, located at the edge of a tranquil lagoon, just over 140 km north west of Cape Town. The seasons on the West Coast are beautiful and dramatic, with a fascinating array of fauna and flora. The lagoon with its sandy beaches is part of a protected area, the West Coast National Park, and is also excellent for all kinds of water sport including sailing, windsurfing, fishing swimming, water skiing, kitesurfing, and birdwatching.
There also is a fantastic golf course just outside the village. During the flower season, from August to October, the landscape is transformed into a giant garden as the area explodes into a riot of colours when the wild flowers bloom. During winter one might catch sight of a southern right whale in the lagoon.
You will leave with memories of startling blue sea, acres of spring flowers and the enticing smell of fish braais.
To ensure a pleasant stay for our guests and good relationships with our neighbors, we enforce the following Terms and Conditions very strictly.
Right of admission to all properties is reserved. If any person misbehaves to the judgment of the owner or manager, the guests have to leave the premises immediately on request of the manager. In... To ensure a pleasant stay for our guests and good relationships with our neighbors, we enforce the following Terms and Conditions very strictly.
Right of admission to all properties is reserved. If any person misbehaves to the judgment of the owner or manager, the guests have to leave the premises immediately on request of the manager. In such an instance payments will not be refunded.
The following actions are considered as misbehaviour:
• Excessive noise/loud music - any time during the day or night. Note: When neighbors can hear the music or noise it is loud.
• If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to in the Rental Agreement,
• Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco on the premises, and
• Any other action judged by the manager as misbehavior.
All holiday homes are situated in a residential areas and consideration must be given to neighbors.
All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries which may result of using the facilities or any other injuries or damages visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
No smoking is allowed in the houses. No pets are allowed in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
No items are to be removed from the house. Bath towels are provided and are not to be used on the beach. The guests need to provide their own beach towels.
• The key/breakage deposits are refunded within approximately two weeks after departure. The following may affect the refund:
• If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
• If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit.
• If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances is likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list):
• Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self-tanning or quick tanning lotion, and suntan oils,
• Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the key deposit.
Arrival time: Between 14h00 and 19h00.
Note:When guests are checking in after 19:00 a fee of R250 per half hour, or part thereof, is payable in cash on arrival.
Departure time: 10h00 (on Sunday’s departure of 16:00 can be arranged)
December season: 7 nights or 10 nights if the stay includes Christmas and New Year
Low and Mid-season: Weekends: 2 nights and Midweeks: 3 nights
Payments: 50 % of the full accommodation amount is payable at the time of the booking to confirm a reservation. The balance is due 7 days before. see more
Ocean Villa Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling