About Obelix Guest House
Obelix Guesthouse offers comfortable accommodation in 15 guest rooms, ideal for families and biker groups travelling through Luderitz. The accommodation is located just off the main B1 motorway close to the centre of town.The Guesthouse, now under new management, has been recently upgraded and all linens replaced. There are 11 Double Rooms and four Family Rooms available to guests. All the rooms include en-suite bathrooms and single beds with bedding and bath towels provided. After a long day travelling, guests can relax with a drink and enjoy a braai at the Lapa. Secure parking is available in front of the rooms.
No show or cancellation within 7 days of stay – No refund due.
Cancellation between 8 and 14 days before stay – 25% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellation between 14 and 29 days before stay – 50% of the deposit will be refunded
Cancellation more than 30 days before stay – full refund.
Reviews for Obelix Guest House24 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Obelix Guest House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Luderitz
(94.5 km from Luderitz)
Situated in the Sperrgebiet National Park between Luderitz and Oranjemund is Bogenfels, noted for its natural rock formations. The 55 m high rock arch is not easily accessible, due to the terrain and its location within a restricted diamond-mining...
(0.2 km from Luderitz)
Come and enjoy a cruise on the spacious Zeepaard catamaran, just off the coast from Luderitz. Depending on your requirements, different tours can be arranged. The Halifax trip includes an ocean safari, providing you a chance to spot some excellent...
(1.2 km from Luderitz)
Built in 1911, this beautiful church overlooks the quaint town of Luderitz from the top of Diamond Hill. It is renowned for the intricate stained glass windows, donated by Emperor Wilhelm II. Open to the public during the afternoon.
(1.2 km from Luderitz)
Goerke Haus was one of the most extravagant mansions built during the diamond-mining boom at the turn of the 20th Century. Constructed in 1910 on Diamond Hill, the house has been restored to its former glory and boasts splendid stained glass...