MINT Express Melrose View
About MINT Express Melrose View
About MINT Express Melrose View
Experience ultimate comfort and luxury during your stay with us. Whether you're planning a short visit or an extended getaway, we have the perfect accommodation option for you. Choose to stay with us for just a day or indulge in a week-long retreat.Our 74 meticulously designed rooms boast queen-size beds, ensuring a restful night's sleep. Embrace tranquility as you unwind in your elegant en-suite bathroom, complete with a stylish vanity and a rejuvenating shower. You'll find ample cupboard space to store your belongings, allowing you to truly make yourself at home.In addition t
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Let's get the money business out of the way first, full payment is required before your received your room key.
2. We do prefer and ask that you please make use of our online check-in system to make payment prior to arrival or at last resort you may pay at the desk on arrival.
3. Check-in arrival time is from 14h00, if you wish to arrive earlier we do levy a R100.00 per hour charge so that we can ensure your room is in MINT condition for arrival!
4. All early arrivals are subject to our room availability based on the previous night's occupancy.
5. Check-out departure time is anytime before 11h00, if you love your room so much so that you don't want to leave you are always welcome to book a late departure at R100.00 per hour or extend your stay at the desk in person - this is subject to availability on the day.
6. Before you go up in Smoke...We love keeping our rooms in MINT condition so please don't light up in any of the rooms! Unfortunately, we do not have any smoking rooms, so please step outside for some FRESH air and light up in the designated areas. Please Note* Any offender will be extinguished, and all proceeds made from ticket sales to this event will be used to keep our rooms in MINT condition!
7. If you have bed issues... Don't stress, we got this! ALL our beds in ALL our rooms are Queen size bed, all we ask is that you don't start a pillow fight.
8. Silence is Golden, specifically from 22h30 till 06h00 - we pride ourselves on offering each guest a relaxed and calm environment, if we hear you or your fellow guests complaint about noise from your room - we will come knocking!
9. All our rooms have HD Smart TV's that is connected to our uncapped Wi-Fi network with Netflix and YouTube.
Should you wish to watch DSTV please feel free to log in to your own DSTV Smart app - if you forget to log out we do wish to thank you on behalf of our next guest.
If for any reason you will not make your stay at the MINT, please... be so kind and cancel this prior to arrival as we would love to give someone else the opportunity to stay with us - you are always and we do mean always welcome to rebook.
10. There is no doubt that MINT is the perfect place to relax, reconnect and unwind! We offer all our guests a unique experience and want your stay to be like no other. We strive to achieve a 100% review from all our awesome guests. Do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay perfect.
11. To help get you ready for your stay we thought it well to share some key and cool information before your check in: Your hosts are available in the lobby 24 hours - 7 days a week.
12. You are required to wear a mask in public which includes our lobby, passages, parking and other social areas on the property. We take extra care to make sure that rooms and public areas are clean and sanitized and have also installed hand sanitizers station through- out the hotel - please assist us by abiding to all published COVID -19 protocols while staying with us.
13. Netflix and You Tube channels are available on you HD Smart TV, any other channels such as DSTV can be access through your own login details, just remember to log out before departure.
14. All guests will be screened as per the COVID- 19 protocol at our main gate and restaurant.
Just to clear the air... All our rooms are non-smoking , please respect all fellow guests and only smoke in designated areas. We are offering guests a calm and relaxing environment to escape to, we ask that you keep this in mind when staying with us or we will come knocking on your door!
In respect to room cleaning and the COVID-19 protocols, if you DO NOT wish for our hosts to clean or service your room daily please use the DO NOT DISTURB sign by placing it outside on the door handle - we will then only enter the room once your departure.
As a budget friendly hotel, bed lined is changed after 3 days for long staying guests and of course between guests.
Remember do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay perfect.
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- 24H. Check In
- 24H. Reception
- 24H. Security
- Central location
- City hotel
- Iron and board
- Luggage storage
- House Keeping
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Special offers
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- Xhosa (isiXhosa)
- Swati (siSwati)
- Tsonga (Xitsonga)
- Tswana (Setswana)
- Venda (Tshivenda)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling