About Mananga Wilderness Lodge
My place is just five minutes' drive from the Phalaborwa gate of the world renowned Kruger National Park, an international heritage site. It is, therefore, ideal for both international and local tourists looking for a base from which they can tour the park with ease to see wildlife in its natural environment.
The park has a variety of wildlife including the largest land mammals, the king of the jungle and the tallest animal on the planet. It is also ideal for business travelers visiting for business.
Our rooms are equipped with a TV with DStv, a bar fridge, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. We also have a pool, free parking, and Wi-Fi.
* If you bring any extra guests with who are not pre-booked, then they will be charged the appropriate extra person nightly rate providing we have space to accommodate them.
* Visitors are only allowed with prior consent of the management. There are to be strictly no visitors after 20h00, unless management agrees. Please note that if you... * If you bring any extra guests with who are not pre-booked, then they will be charged the appropriate extra person nightly rate providing we have space to accommodate them.
* Visitors are only allowed with prior consent of the management. There are to be strictly no visitors after 20h00, unless management agrees. Please note that if you inconvenience other guests you will be asked to leave.
* Arrival and departure:
Check in is between 14h00 and 21h00, if arriving earlier or later than these times please let us know.
* Early check in will only be possible if the room is available, although every effort will be made to accommodate, we are not able to guarantee.
* Reception closes at 18h00 check in is still possible with prior notice until after. This is for the safety and security of other guests and our selves.
* Late checkout may be possible, but a late checkout fee will apply. Please advise in advance if this will be required. This will only be possible if management agrees.
* Meals: Dinners are available daily and are served from 17h00 until 22h00 otherwise must arrange to be sent to the room.When dinner is booked, dinner will not be allowed to be exchanged for drinks.
* The earliest we can serve breakfast is 06h00 during the week and 07h00 at weekends, if you are planning to leave earlier and would like a packed breakfast we can arrange this for you but we must know in advance.
* All rooms are non-smoking.
* No pets allowed. see more
Mananga Wilderness Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Phalaborwa
(2 km from Phalaborwa)
Home to Africa's wild and silky cream liqueur, the Amarula Lapa is a great spot to chill near the Phalaborwa Gate of Kruger National Park. Here you can relax, stretch your legs and of course, enjoy a glass of Amarula Cream on ice and stock up with...
(10.3 km from Phalaborwa)
Tee off on the wild side at Hans Merensky Golf Course near the Phalaborwa Gate of Kruger National Park. The renowned course has a unique bushveld atmosphere and it’s not uncommon for visitors to share their golf experience with resident giraffe,...
(55.9 km from Phalaborwa)
Lying on the banks of the Great Letaba River just west of Kruger National Park and close to Tzaneen, the Hans Merensky Nature Reserve is a fabulous place to view wildlife on foot. You’ll find none of the big hairy scaries here – just various...
(7.5 km from Phalaborwa)
Just south of Phalaborwa is the “Big Hole”, one of the largest copper mines in the world and Africa’s widest manmade hole. It’s almost 2 km wide and visible from space! There is an incredible lookout point located nearby. In addition to viewing...