About Maliba Mountain Lodge
The Kingdom of Lesotho sits at more than 1000m above sea level and gives this small country its other name, the "Kingdom in the Sky". This luxurious lodge offers a tranquil retreat set in a pristine high altitude, sub alpine wilderness valley deep in the north of Lesotho's breath-taking Maluti and Drakensburg Mountains. The lodge is situated within the borders of Ts’ehlanyane National Park, a four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and six hours from Durban on tarred roads. Guests can relax in one of six spacious luxury chalets, enjoy scenic mountain landscapes from their own private balc
A selection of massage treatments can be enjoyed in the luxury chalets or on the private deck with a mountain backdrop.
An ideal venue for an intimate wedding in the mountains of Lesotho.
Maliba Lodge offers conferences and facilities for up to 44 people sharing- full board and internet access.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Rates quotes are in rands and are per person per night. They are inclusive of en-suite accommodation.
2. Rates quoted are inclusive of 15% VAT and
3. A minimum f two nights' stay is required over the festive season and the Easter period.
4. A 20% loading applies to christmas and Easter periods.
5. Room release time is at 18:00 unless notified of late arrival.
6. A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation of booking.
Maliba Lodge reserves the right to cancel any activity due to weather conditions, closure of National Parks or any other unforeseen event.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- Sotho (Sesotho)
- Tswana (Setswana)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling