About Komorebi Ballito
Komorebi is a comfortable ground floor self-catering apartment located in the secure La Pirogue complex in Ballito. It is just 100 meters from the beach and walking distance from the supermarket and popular Mozambican Restaurant.The apartment is air-conditioned and can accommodate a maximum of six people in three bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open-plan kitchen, dining room and living area.The spacious master bedroom has a queen-size bed, TV, dressing table and a full en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower. The second room has two single beds.
We are 100m from the main surfing beach in Ballito (Willards). This is also where the Billabong Pro happens every year.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- NO SMOKING is allowed in the unit, we have a lovely deck which you are more than welcome to smoke on. :)
- Please note the fee includes a floor, dishwashing, braai cleaning and bed making service daily. An additional fee will be payable if these services are required on Sunday's and public holiday's and prior notice is required. Please request these services when booking.
- Due to La Pirogue rules, no more than 6 people may be accommodated. Children over 2 require their own bed. - - This unit has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 ONLY - Overcrowding will be asked to leave with no refund.
- PLEASE NOTE UNSUPERVISED TEENAGERS AND MATRIC RAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THIS COMPLEX.
- Please respect the complex rules, no loud music after 10pm and NO PARTIES/BACHELORS OR BACHELORETTE Parties, we have the right to evict anyone who does not adhere to the rules of this property without refund.
A refundable breakage deposit of R1500 is to be either paid into the above account or given as cash on arrival (Please specify which you would prefer). - REFUND WILL ALWAYS BE VIA EFT.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling