Book now at Hip-Nautic and be hypnotized by mesmerizing sea views of the Atlantic Ocean , Table Mountain and Dassen Island.
Nestled on the hills of Yzerfontein Hip-Nautic is a one bedroom open plan self-catering apartment well equipped for your needs. This is the West Coast breakaway you have been craving.
You can expect a double bed, shower, Wi-Fi, an outdoor braai and utensils, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave, Nespresso machine, oven, stove, kettle and toaster, a hairdryer, and a TV.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Pets are allowed:
Small pets allowed, only on arrangement.
Pet Fee - R100 per reservation
Bookings & check-in:
• Upon your enquiry for accommodation a quote can be drawn from the website or a
quote confirmation can be requested.
• Quotations are valid as stipulated on the quotation.
• All rates are excluding VAT as we are not Vat registered.
• We reserve the right to cancel and refund accommodation in situations of crisis or
move guests to alternative (similar) accommodation with their permission and
• A 30% deposit is to reserve the establishment, and full payment is required 1 week in
advance and during high season 2 weeks in advance of arrival.
• Reservations within 7 days of arrival is payable in full.
• Full payment is required before accessing the establishment.
• Banking costs for international deposits will be for the guest’s account. Because we
will only know what the amount is after receiving the funds, it will be added to the
outstanding amount / the final payment.
• The person responsible for making the reservations and payments should ensure that
everyone else in the party has read these terms and conditions and accept full
responsibility and liability thereof.
• It is the guest’s responsibility to report any defect or problem to the agent at the time
of taking occupancy.
• You are welcome to check in from 14:00 to 17:00 (or later but only by arrangement)
on the day of arrival and are required to hand in the keys by 11:00 on the day of
departure. Estimated times of arrival and departure must be communicated to the
welcoming staff member or owner to ensure smooth check-ins/outs.
• Yzerfontein Accommodation has a drop box which can be used to drop off keys on
• Only paying guests are allowed on the premises – visiting guest(s) welcome only by
• The right of admission is reserved and strictly applied.
• Cancellation longer than 30 days, 100% refundable.
• Cancellation between 29 days and 15 days, 75% refundable.
• Cancellation between 14 and 7 days, 50% refundable.
(High season cancelation – no refunds after 14 days’ notice of cancelation)
• Cancellation less than 7 days, no refund.
• Yzerfontein Accommodation, Hip-Nautic and the owners of both businesses would like
you to take note that they cannot be liable for any damages to electronic or personal
items brought on to the premises by guests. Please also refer to the Standard Indemnity
at the end of this document.
Breakage & Damages & Parking:
• When a breakage deposit is not charged, we kindly request that you inform us of any
• Bath towels are supplied but not for use on the beach, guests must provide their own
• An inventory is provided – please notify your host as soon as possible if any items are
missing or defective.
• Parking is available on site. Please respect the environment and gardens and be
mindful of traffic and other vehicles.
• This is a self-catering facility, but for a lengthy stay we can gladly provide you with a
cleaning service by prior arrangement.
• Start-up cleaning materials and toilet paper are provided.
• Laundry facilities are available in Yzerfontein – please check out our website ‘LOCAL
CONTACTS’ for 2 options. Please make use of the dustbins provided and the
arrangements for refuse.
• Refuse collections are every Monday and Thursday morning. Please make use of the
recycle bins around town near the Municipal Hall and in Dassen Island, Pearl Bay
• The drains in Yzerfontein are either soak or municipal pump drains. Therefore, please
use only toilet paper in the toilets. Bins are provided for any other items that need to
be disposed of.
• Servicing of the unit during your reservations can be requested in advance and at an
Household safety and security:
• Please only make fires in the braai areas, and only use charcoal in Webers.
• When using gas hobs, please turn off the gas at the cut-off switch when not in use,
for safety reasons.
• We should mention that even though Yzerfontein is statistically a very low crime area,
caution should still be taken, and the premises be locked when you are away – please
contact the 24 hours neighborhood watch number for assistance: 083 444 0672.
• Every effort is made to service and maintain all amenities, equipment, and appliances
to a fully operable and safe condition, and guests are requested to use and operate
all these in a responsible manner. Kindly report any faulty conditions to the owners.
• This apartment/house is in a residential area, please respect our neighbours and
refrain from events or parties without prior permission.
• Minors are the sole responsibility of the parents and/or guardians in whose care
they are whilst visiting.
• A medical practitioner is available in town but unfortunately not 24 hours per day.
Please check our website ‘LOCAL CONTACTS’ fortelephone numbers.
The Yzerfontein residential area is surrounded by nature reserves and Green Belts
are running through the town. We ask that guests respect the environment at all times.
• Apart from a variety of small wild animals there are also snakes, such as Puffadders
and Cape Cobras, during the warmer seasons and it is therefore advisable not to
wander into the fynbos unattended. Should you encounter a snake, please contact
the “snake catcher” on the number provided in the information book.
• At certain times of the year, such as the breeding season, ostriches could be
dangerous too, rather do not approach them at any time and give them right of way –
they were here first!
• Due to the fact that the West Coast is an arid environment, the local communities
experience water restrictions from time to time. Please help us by using water
Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and
their possessions on the premises, the owner, its agents, and/or its employees shall not be
liable for any injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by a guest/s whilst on the premises.
When booking at our establishments, the guest/s hereby indemnifies the owner of
the establishment and Yzerfontein Accommodation against any claims arising from any
injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by them on the premises. Guests enter at own risk.
Staying in the beautiful, clean Yzerfontein and being in a position to
welcome guests to a peaceful and mutually respectful environment and
community is our priority and this forms this basis of our risk management.
- Pet Friendly*
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling