Introducing Graaitjie - Experience Pure Luxury and Unparalleled Views Nestled in a breathtaking setting and meticulously crafted, Graaitjie is a stunning, recently constructed cottage that promises an unforgettable holiday experience. Designed by architects with impeccable attention to detail, this opulent retreat offers unrivaled views of the bay that will leave you in awe. With its generous four bedrooms and three bathrooms, Graaitjie is the ultimate haven for families and intimate groups looking to create lasting memories. Indeed, this enchanting getaway is n
Our units are disinfected before and after every stay to reduce the spread of COVID-19. A bottle of hand sanitizer is offered at the start of your stay. Cleaning and sanitising is done twice a week during the stay.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Check-In Time is strictly between 14h00 - 18h00.
2. A surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof will be charged for any arrival later than 19h00 unless prior arrangement has been made.
3. Check Out Time is strictly at 10h00 on the last day of your stay.
4. Any house or room that has not been vacated by check out time will be subject to a surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof, for each hour exceeding the check out time. We charge a doggie damage deposit (non refundable) of R250 for up to 2 dogs per house. We do not allow more than 2 dogs at a time.
5. No Parties allowed unless prior arrangements were made and only the amount of guests per house allowed.
KINDLY NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE the AUTHORIZATION TO DO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ON BEHALF OF GUESTS, WE ONLY ACCEPT EFT/BANK TRANSFERS. KINLDY NOTE THAT WE ONLY PROVIDE A STARTER PACK OF THE FOLLOWING UPON CHECK IN, THE REST IS FOR THE GUESTS OWN ACCOUNT: 2 DISHWASHING TABLETS, 2 BLACK BAGS, X1 TOILETROLL AND 200ML SUNLIGTH LIQUID.
6. Should you wish for the DSTV to be switched on there is an additional charge of R25 per day.
7. Not all units got DSTV, please enquire before you make payment.
8. An R650 Key & Breakage deposit is payable with the depositor on arrival and is refundable within 5 - 7 working days, after the house has been scrutinised and all found in order.
9. Keys will not be handed over under any circumstances without the deposit.
10. The Western Cape is in a water scarce region and is currently in the midst of a very serious drought.
11. We need your help to conserve our precious resource, and to ensure that your stay at Djis Tjil is as enjoyable as ever.
12. Our municipality has approved Level 4b water restrictions, effective from 1 July 2017 until further notice.
13. Level 4b entails a ban on all use of municipal drinking-quality water for outside and non-essential purposes.
14. We are encouraged to use less than 87 litres per person per day instead of the normal 350 litres.
15. In other words, municipality drinking water can only be used indoors and for essential washing, cooking and drinking purposes.
16. Level 4b water restrictions include the following: No hosing down of paved surfaces with municipal drinking water.
17. No irrigation/watering with municipal drinking water allowed.
18. No washing of vehicles and boats with municipal water. (Commercial car washes may apply for an exemption.)
19. Private swimming pools may not be topped up or filled with municipal drinking water.
20. Use of portable play pools prohibited.
21. Water features may not use municipal drinking water.
- Vitality Collection
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling