About Dullstroom: In The Village:5
Welcome to Dullstroom: In The Village:5.
Explore Dullstroom-Emnotweni (meaning Dullstroom the place of prosperity) with its scenic hikes and horse riding trails.
Each unit has been individually furnished to ensure comfort to visitors. Close to all restaurants and pubs.
* it is one of the coldest villages in South Africa
* it is South Africa's premier trout fishing area
* it is the home of the highest railway station, 2076 m above sea-level
* it is the only place where elm and beech trees grow in any number and ...
* it is also the only region in South Africa where you will find the endangered the Blue Crane, Crowned Crane, as well as the Wattled Crane which is critically endangered.
* it hosts a Whiskey bar with the largest collection of Whiskeys in the Southern Hemisphere.
* It is also the host of a specialized clock shop with the largest collection of clocks in the Southern Hemisphere.
Please note that you will receive a confirmation email from Dullstroom Reservations with the necessary information.
Dullstroom: In The Village:5 Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Mokopane (Potgietersrus)
(4.2 km from Mokopane (Potgietersrus))
Definitely worth a stop, the Arend Dieperink Museum houses a valuable cultural and historical collection of Sotho and Voortrekker artefacts. Inhabiting an elegant old stone school building, the museum tells the story of the region from early...
(21.6 km from Mokopane (Potgietersrus))
Rich in biodiversity, the scenically stunning Makapansgat Valley and Caves play a significant role in the Cradle of Humankind. The numerous cave system draw palaeontologists from around the globe to view fossils that date back over three million...
(38.3 km from Mokopane (Potgietersrus))
Legend Golf and Safari Resort promises an exceptional golf and safari experience featuring a high vantage point upon which visitors may tee off! This golf and safari resort offers a 19-hole course amidst wildlife, malaria-free bushveld...
(41 km from Mokopane (Potgietersrus))
Lying in the heart of the Waterberg UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, the privately owned Entabeni Game Reserve promises an exciting wilderness experience for discerning travellers. Here you can take a scenic helicopter flip, gaze at the stars in the...