About Club Mykonos Resort - Terraces
About Club Mykonos Resort - Terraces
Your playful getaway along the lagoon in Langebaan, the Terraces at the Club Mykonos Resort are where you and your family will enjoy hours of laughter and quality time together, while experiencing 3-Star accommodation and five star views. The Terraces are located within walking distance of the marina, the conference centre and water activities. The units comprise Terrace Studios and Terrace Two Bedrooms and each is allocated one undercover parking bay, are fully equipped for self-catering, have private braai facilities and are located in a three-storey building. At the
We have an on-site spa that offers a full range of treatments. This includes manicures, pedicure, massages and facials.
We can accommodate up to 500 delegates in our Athene Conference Centre. Projectors, flip charts, portable screens, microphones, a podium, a television, a DVD machine, tables and chairs, a stage and a dance floor, can be provided.
We have a children's clubhouse as well as organised children's activities throughout the resort.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
100% of the total booking value if the booking is cancelled less than a week before arrival.
50% of the total booking value if the booking is cancelled between 1 - 4 weeks before arrival.
20% of the total booking value if the booking is cancelled 4 or more weeks before arrival.
1. The right of admission to the Resort is reserved at all times.
2. Kalivas are allocated on the day of arrival and according to availability therefore specific room numbers cannot be guaranteed.
3. Requests in relation to specific locations cannot be guaranteed which includes requests for ground floors and sea views.
4. A late departure fee of R 200.00 will be levied per hour past the 10h00 departure time.
5. Kalivas can only be occupied from 16h00 and must be vacated (key handed in at reception) at 10h00 on the day of departure,
unless prior arrangements have been made. Resort facilities may not be used after this time.
6. Kalivas are let out strictly according to the number of beds provided and exceeding of specified occupants will not be permitted
at any time.
1. Keys are available at Reception on arrival.
2. No visitors are allowed to residential areas.
3. Portage service is not provided.
4. Certain kalivas do not have built-in braai facilities. Braaing is restricted to public braai areas. No portable braais are permitted.
5. Indoor Pool: Bathing caps are compulsory for indoor swimming pool. These are available for purchase at the Health & Leisure desk.
6. Guests are required to bring along their own beach/swimming towels.
7. Pets are not permitted on the Resort.
8. No portable sound systems/devices allowed.
9. No drones are permitted in the airspace above the Resort.
10. There are no room charge facilities at any of the bars or restaurants on the resort.
11. A fee of R 15.00 per day will be levied for the trailer parking area. The usage of this parking area is compulsory for all trailers on the
12. Parking is at owners own risk. There is only one designated parking bay per unit.
13. Shuttle service can be arranged by Reception at an additional charge.
14. Due to the COVID-19 regulations, housekeeping services are provided on request only and at a fee, in order to minimize contact.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
- AA Highly Recommended
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling