Afribode Cartwright 1203
Cape Town City Centre
About Afribode Cartwright 1203
If you want a glamorous, quiet 2-bedroom Cape Town city holiday apartment with a fabulous view of Table Mountain then look no further than Cartwright’s 1203. It’s really very smart yet still affordable for family or friends sharing, with ample sofa space, a 6-seater dining table and two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The granite-topped kitchen comes with a washing machine, dishwasher and real espresso machine.
Cartwright’s 1203 has a smart entrance and 24-hour manned foyer, right in the middle of Adderley Street - the main trading, banking and business street of central Cape Town. Surrounded by Cape Town’s architectural masterpieces, it’s just a few minutes’ walk to shops, restaurants, Adderley Street flower market, Castle of Good Hope and many city centre attractions.
Facilities Summary at Cartwright’s 1203:
• Magnificent views of Table Mountain and the city
• Free Wifi
• Quiet & Clean
• Indoor dedicated parking bay
• Well-equipped Gym & Swimming Pool
• 2 bedrooms (both queen-size beds)
• 2 bathrooms
• Large lounge with corner sofa
• 6-seater dining table
• Kitchen fully equipped with espresso machine, dishwasher, washing machine
• International TV channels and speakers
• Study table
• Wooden floors
• Towels & bathroom amenities including soaps and hairdryer
• Extras: Electronic safe/Iron/Board/Tea/Coffee/Sugar
• Personal Meet & Greet
Neither the owners of the apartments nor their agents are responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any sort that might be incurred by guests on the premises.
Stay between 11 Jan 2019 and 30 Apr 2019 and get 10% off.
Afribode Cartwright 1203 Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling