Cape Town Beachfront Apartments at Leisure Bay
About Cape Town Beachfront Apartments at Leisure Bay
Walk directly onto an endless stretch of white sandy beach from our terrace. Our apartments are set right on the dunes with panoramic views of Cape Town's Table Mountain and Robben Island.
Each suite faces the sea, and the spectacular sight of the African sun setting over the Atlantic Ocean is not to be missed. The apartments offer double or twin beds with a full self-catering kitchen.
We offer One- or Two-Bedroom Sea-Facing Apartments; each unit has an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, kitchenette with stove top, microwave, crockery, cutlery, toaster, kettle and fridge, a telephone, a hair dryer, an LCD TV with satellite channels, and a room safe.
While staying at the Apartments, enjoy a continental breakfast at the Beach Bistro, or a leisurely drink at our fully licensed bar. There are two swimming pools available for guests' use, along with Wi-Fi available at a surcharge. Parking is available at additional cost (and must be reserved ahead of time).
Please note: in an effort to better serve our guests, we are proud to announce that there will be renovations taking place at our establishment, as a result our Restaurant will have limited services available for the period 14 April 2020 to 1 August 2020.
We appreciate your understanding and are excited to share the changes soon.
We have a Media Box available on request at a refundable deposit. The Media Box enables access to Netflix and Youtube using your own subscription. Please find deposit details and instructions available at Reception.
Please note: in an effort to better serve our guests, we are proud to announce that there will be renovations taking place at our establishment, as a result our Restaurant will have limited services available for the period 14 April 2020 to 1 August 2020. We appreciate your understanding and are excited to share the changes soon.
A... Please note: in an effort to better serve our guests, we are proud to announce that there will be renovations taking place at our establishment, as a result our Restaurant will have limited services available for the period 14 April 2020 to 1 August 2020. We appreciate your understanding and are excited to share the changes soon.
A damage deposit of ZAR700 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable during check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
USE OF SECTION AND COMMON PROPERTY
1. No occupier of a section may, without the prior consent of the Trustees:
• Use the section for any purpose other than residential purposes;
• Allow more than two people resident in a one bedroomed unit or four people in a two bedroomed unit (excepting in special circumstances for a short duration with authorization)
• Hold or permit to be held any sale of goods or a fete on the section or on the common property;
• Place on display any sign, notice,, billboard or advertisement on the building, the common property or the section so as to be visible from outside the building
• Erect, store or leave or allow to be erected, kept, stored or left any article or thing on any part of the common property
• Remove any shrub, tree or plant on or in the common property
• Erect his own washing lines nor hang any washing or other items on any part of the building or the common property so as to be visible from outside the building or from any other section
2. An occupier shall not place or do anything on any part of the common property or on the balcony, stoep or patio of his section which, in the Trustees’ opinion is aesthetically displeasing or undesirable when viewed from outside the building.
3. An occupier shall not deposit throw or permit or allow to be deposited or thrown on the common property any rubbish, including dust, food, cigarette butts or any other litter.
LETTING OF UNITS
• All tenants of units and other persons granted rights of occupancy by any owner of the relevant unit are obliged to comply with these conduct rules, notwithstanding any provision to the contrary contained in any lease or any grant of rights of occupancy
BEHAVIOR OF OCCUPIERS/GUESTS
• All owners and occupiers shall ensure that their use of their section and of the common property and its facilities is at all times conducted in such a manner as not to:
• Cause a nuisance, disturbance or inconvenience to any other owner or occupier, particularly in the form of loud music, radio or TV
• Detrimentally affect the rights and interest of other owners or occupiers
• Owners and occupiers shall be held responsible for the behavior of their children and guests and shall be repaired at the cost of the owner or occupier concerned, within 14 days of notice by the Trustees, to the satisfaction of the Trustees
• No children are permitted to play in the parking area, stairwells & landings
• No owner or occupier shall park or stand any vehicle upon the common property or permit or allow any vehicle to be parked or stood upon the common property without the written consent of the Trustees. The Trustees may cause to be removed or towed away from the building at the risk and expense of the owner of the vehicle parked, standing or abandoned on the common property without the Trustees consent
• Owners and occupiers of section shall ensure that their vehicles and the vehicles of their visitor and guests do not drip oil or brake fluid on the common property or in any other way deface the common property. If dripping occurs, its removal will be for the account of the owner or occupier concerned
• No owner or occupier will be permitted to dismantle or effect major repairs to any vehicle on any portion of the common property, an exclusive use area or a section.
• Only vehicles owned by owners or occupiers may be washed on the common property. The use of hose pipes and taps for the purpose of washing vehicles is restricted to owners or occupiers.
• Parking is to be confirmed to the specific parking area allocated to each owner/occupier. Guests are to use only those bays reserved for visitors. Breach of this rule will entitle the Trustees to have any offending vehicle towed away from the building t the risk and at the expense of the owner of the vehicle
• Under no circumstances will parking in front of the fire hydrants be permitted. Breach of this rule will likewise entitle the Trustees to have any vehicle removed or towed away to a public road or garage at the expense of the owner
• An owner/occupier/his visitors/or children shall at all times adhere to the following:
• No alcohol is to be consumed in the pool area
• No glass bottles or containers are allowed in the pool area
• No braaing in the pool area
• No swimming is permitted after 10;00 pm
• No loud music in the pool area
• Children under the age of 12 are to be accompanied by an aduld at all times
• Only authorized personnel are permitted access to the pool pump/equipment enclosures and/pool chemicals and pool cleaning equipment
• Littering is not permitted, all refuse is to be removed from the pool area
• Bathing apparel only may be worn in the pool. Allowance is made for the wearing of safety apparel.
• Games are not permitted in the pool area
• No animals are allowed in the pool area
No unauthorized persons are allowed on the dunes. Access to the beach is via the walkway provided only
Cape Town Beachfront Apartments at Leisure Bay Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling