Escape to the enchanting Bundu, a delightful holiday home nestled in the heart of Marloth Park. This hidden gem is a sanctuary for four people, offering a tranquil retreat just moments away from the iconic Kruger National Park. Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of the bushveld while indulging in modern comforts and conveniences.Discover a world of bliss with two elegantly furnished bedrooms, adorned with queen-size beds for restful nights. These rooms share a well-appointed bathroom, complete with a refreshing shower, toilet, and basin. Additionally, an outdoor bathroo
Availability and Pricing
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets allowed.
* No loud music or Parties allowed.
* Guests need to bring their own swimming towels.
* A refundable breakage deposit of R1000 is payable directly to the property and will be refunded 2 days after check out if everything has been cleared.
* For your own safety, we highly recommend reading through the Marloth Park CPF rules and regulations. A contact list of emergency numbers can be found on the fridge.
* Please be reminded that there are baboons and monkeys in the park and we therefore request from you ensure that all windows are closed when leaving the house and that the alarm is activated.
* We also advise that no valuables be left in your vehicle at night.
* Kindly place all rubbish inside the cage at the driveway and return keys to Field Security on departure.
* Please do not put any soaps or bubble bath in the Jacuzzi.
* The Jacuzzi is prepaid and takes approximately two and a half hours to heat up.
* Please take note that wild animals and animals of prey roam freely.
* Snakes and other poisonous animals and insects are also found in Marloth Park.
* Guests are advised to not walk in the park between 18:00 and 06:00, and lions and leopards sometimes enter the park.
* The keys please need to be collected at Field Security in Marloth Park.
* Stairs provide access to sections of the accommodation.
- Swimming Pool
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling