1 Day Best of Stellenbosch Winelands Tour
About 1 Day Best of Stellenbosch Winelands Tour
Full Day Tour
Stellenbosch is globally recognised as a superb wine growing region, celebrated throughout history for its wine, food, people and culture. Sip on stunning wines surrounded by the dramatic mountainous landscapes. Let us take you off the beaten track and into some of the hidden gems that make this region a bucket list item for any visitor to Cape Town.
- Taste soil-centric wines and stroll through the cellar at Jordan Wine Estate
- Taste award winning wines and learn how baroque music is played to the vines at De Morgenzon
- Sip on Stellenbosch estate wines while you stroll through the on-site art gallery and rugby memorabilia center
- Check out the estate grown Tapestry Gardens, home to a variety of indigenous South African plants and fynbos
- Chocolate & wine or olive & wine pairing sitting in a tasting room perched above the Stellenbosch valley
Rate includes: Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town, private driverguide, vineyard tour, 3 wine tastings, 1 wine and chocolate/olive pairing experience
Rate excludes: lunch and gratuity
Romantic: For the love of wine, food and beautiful scenery - treat each other!
- Minimum stay: 1 Days
Bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
All our tours are flexible and can be re-arranged to accommodate guests requirements depending on availability (e.g. restaurant bookings, special timings etc).
1 Day Best of Stellenbosch Winelands Tour Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling