Woodcutters is a family restaurant in central Westville, Durban. The restaurant was revamped in late 2009 and given new life by its current owners. Woodcutters is open for lunch and dinner and averages R40 to R70 per meal.
This family-orientated restaurant has a designated play area for children, giving parents the opportunity to have a casual meal. Children also watch a movie or play games. The rustic interior has wood panelling and old wood décor, enhancing a warm atmosphere within the restaurant.
The menu offers steaks, seafood, pizzas, casseroles and vegetarian fare. Woodcutters often have entertainment and functions offering a fun evening for all. There are regular specials making this a great stopover for locals and new customers alike. Sundays at Woodcutters offers live music on the veranda.
The restaurant is open from 11 am daily and the kitchen closes at 9:30 pm. Take advantage of the great specials at Woodcutters family restaurant.
Directions to WoodcuttersFrom Pinetown:
• Head southeast on Gillits Road towards Mariannhill Road;
• Turn left onto Marianhill Road;
• Turn right onto Forrest Road;
• Turn left onto caversham Road;
• Turn right to merge onto King Cetshwayo Highway/M13 towards Westville;
• Take the exit towards Rodger Sishi Road after 6.1 km;
• Turn right onto Rodger Sishi Road;
• Continue onto Westville Road;
• Your destination will be on the left-hand side.
Accommodation near Woodcutters
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling