About Cynthia's Indigo Moon
The tantalizing menu and award winning wine list accompanies distinct palates with an unbeatable ambiance.
Here embassy and government officials find sanctuary in international cuisine and fine dining surrounds.
A myriad of dining options beacon intimate dinners, private conversations and languid lunches enjoyed alongside impeccable service.
Find out why Cynthia’s Indigo Moon is the favoured meeting place for distinct palates in Gauteng.
Directions to Cynthia's Indigo MoonFrom Pretoria Central:
• Head north on Bosman Street/M18 toward Pretorius Street;
• After 90 m, take the 1st left onto Pretorius Street;
• Continue for 240 m, take the 1st left onto Sophie de Bruyn Street;
• Travel for 850 m, turn left onto Jeff Masemola Street;
• After 1.5 km, Continue onto Rissik Street/M11 continue to follow M11;
• After 2.2 km, turn right onto Florence Ribeiro;
• Travel for 1.6 km, turn left onto Middel Street;
• After 650 m, turn right onto Dey Street;
• After 89 m, Cynthia's Indigo Moon will be on the right.
Accommodation near Cynthia's Indigo Moon
Cynthia's Indigo Moon Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling