About Petits Fours Delicatessen
Petits Fours Delicatessen is a unique combination of a French-inspired bistro, delicatessen and a mix of West Coast cuisine. It offers an aesthetic experience tantalizing the senses with mouth-watering cuisine, delicacies baked for everyone’s delight and inspired décor ideas and gifts.
Enjoy well-prepared, fresh foods from the revolutionary menu, or choose from the wide variety of over 30 different pastries, cakes, cupcakes, tarts, quiches, pies, croissants and muffins on display; all baked on site daily.
Directions to Petits Fours DelicatessenFrom Cape Town CBD:
• Head southeast toward Table Bay Boulevard/N1;
• Merge onto Table Bay Boulevard/N1;
• Take Exit 4 to merge onto Marine Drive/R27 toward Paarden Eiland/Milnerton/Table View;
• Continue to follow the R27 for approximately 12.4 km;
• Turn left onto Marine Drive and travel for 1.3 km;
• At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Otto du Plessis Drive and travel 2.3 km;
• Turn left onto Sir David Baird Drive;
• Take the second left onto Stadler Road;
• Petits Fours Delicatessen will be located on the right-hand side.
Reviews for Petits Fours Delicatessen1 review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Petits Fours Delicatessen
Petits Fours Delicatessen Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling