About Cycad Restaurant
Resting on the Zuurberg Pass, in the heart of frontier country, Cycad Restaurant exudes elegance and style reminiscent of a bygone era and true African hospitality.
Peruse the a la carte and set menu brimming with country delights for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Housed inside a 150 yr old historical hotel, this manor house experience opens out its dining experience on a spectacular wide veranda and pool area serving delicious country cuisine.
Cycad Restaurant embraces true African splendour in elegant charm for a pampered country dining retreat.
Directions to Cycad RestaurantFrom Port Elizabeth International Airport:
• Head northeast and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Allister Miller Drive and continue for 1.4 km;
• Turn left onto Forest Hill N/B Road and continue for 850 m;
• Turn right onto Walmer Boulevard and continue for 600 m;
• Take the second left onto South Union Street and continue onto the M4; continue for 6.7 km;
• Take exit 751B on the right to merge onto the N2 toward Grahamstown and continue for 10 km;
• Take exit 761 for the R335 toward Motherwell and continue for 400m;
• Turn left onto St George Street/the R335 and continue for 8.4 km; and
• Continue onto the R335 and continue for 30km.
Accommodation near Cycad Restaurant
Cycad Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling