Karoosmiles is all about decadent country cuisine in a beautiful garden setting in the heart of Aberdeen, just off the historic Route 62.
An ideal place to relax, Karoosmiles is a family restaurant that allows you to soak up the scenic surrounds over a light lunch, languid breakfast or sinful sweet treat.
The menu boasts a generous selection of a la carte meals with an added bit of retail therapy browsing local gifts, homemade preserves, paintings and antiques.
Directions to KaroosmilesFrom Cradock Airport:
• Head southeast toward the N10/R61 and continue for 5.5 km;
• Turn right onto the N10/R61 and continue for 3.8 km;
• Turn left onto the R61 and continue for 86 km;
• Turn left onto the N9 and continue for 46 km;
• Turn onto Goedhals Square and continue for 82 m;
• Continue onto Market Square and continue for 130 m;
• Turn right onto Somerset St reet and continue for 300 m;
• Turn left onto the N9/R63 and continue for 56 km; and
• Turn right onto the R61 and continue for 1.2 km.
Accommodation near Karoosmiles
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling