The SafariNow Referral Program allows you, a registered SafariNow user, to earn SafariBucks towards future bookings on Safarinow.com by referring friends who aren’t registered to book on SafariNow.com.
Refer a friend to SafariNow.com and they will be issued with a voucher referral code to the value of R150 (up to 23 March 2016) or R200 (from 24 March 2016), to be used on a qualifying booking* within a 1 month period from date of issue. Once the voucher referrer code is used by the referred friend and your friend completes their stay, your account will be credited with R150 SafariBucks (if referral mail was sent prior to 24 March 2016) or R200 SafariBucks (if referral mail was sent from 24 March 2016) to your account for your next booking. You can only refer up to 5 friends and a friend can only be referred once. You can have a maximum of R1000 SafariBucks in your account at any one time. At this point, no further SafariBucks will be credited until you make use of the SafariBucks available.
1. 1 SafariBuck has a value of 1 Rand when used on SafariNow
2. SafariBucks expire 12 (twelve) months after being credited to the referrer’s SafariNow account;
3. *A qualifying booking is a booking greater than R1500 (if referral mail was sent prior to 24 March 2016) or R1000 (if referral mail was sent from 24 March 2016), booked and paid through SafariNow.com using the voucher referrer code.
4. Each voucher referral code can only be used once per user on a qualifying booking and not in conjunction with any other voucher or deal. You will only receive SafariBucks once for each new referred customer making qualifying bookings. Referred friends can likewise only have one referral code associated with their account.
5. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
6. All qualifying bookings and use of SafariBucks will be subject to the SafariNow.com terms of services available here: http://www.safarinow.com/cms/terms-of-use/irie.aspx
7. You may only refer people with whom you are friends and who are willing to accept your referral. You agree not to spam people by sending them your referral code. You agree not to publish your referral code or distribute your referral code in a manner which there would be no reasonable basis for concluding that the recipients would be personal friends. Any complaints about your behaviour will result in your voucher referral codes being withdrawn and all credits already allocated to you becoming null and void.
8. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to suspend, modify or cancel the operation of this program at any time or restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice or liability. You will not be able to earn more SafariBucks but existing SafariBucks already earned will be available for use. Modifications may include, without limitation, changes to how you earn Referral SafariBucks, expiration period of SafariBucks, and changes that affect the value of SafariBucks. Any modification or cancellation will be effective upon posting of modified Terms and Conditions on the SafariNow.com Website.
9. SafariBucks or voucher referral codes that we (SafariNow) deem to be abusively or fraudulently earned will be declared invalid for use by you and your referred friend.
10. Any abusive behaviour, not limited to the creation of additional profiles, redemption of the referred voucher code by the referrer or any attempt to abuse the intended purpose of this referral program, will result in your voucher codes being withdrawn and all credits already allocated to you becoming null and void.
11. The owners, employees or family of establishments that are live on SafariNow may not redeem or benefit from the referral process for bookings redeemed at their establishment.
12. In order to participate in this program users must agree to these terms.