I thank God that I booked this hotel just for one night. I booked a standard room for R900 - the costliest of the three hotels I booked for our cape town trip. It was written as standard room but I really don't know how South African standards are like this. We have traveled different parts of SA and we found the hotels are very comfy and beautiful, but this hotel is surely a thumbs down. Let me go to the details point by point:
1. The hotel does not have a parking. You have to park at the outside public parking lot which will cost you R100 extra.
2. The standard room does not have a toilet.
3. It has a shower area inside the room.. all open.
4. You have to use the common toilet which is poorly maintained. Its stinky and water logs in the sink. Ladies have only one bathroom and gents have two.
5. There is no fridge in the room. Where do we keep the beers?
6. The cutlery provided in the room were unclean.
7. The person in your neighbor room can hear you if you talk even in a normal voice.
1. Located at city centre.
2. Room designs are good.
Pros are very few and does not matter when the mandatory things are missing. I will rather cancel my further trip to cape town than booking in this hotel again.