The staff were very friendly.
1.When we booked in we were informed that the door to the house were locked (and would stay locked until we depart) and we were to use another door giving us private entrance. When we returned the first night, after a night out, we noticed that they tried to come into our room.
2. The breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs and tomato. Could this not be altered to at least baked eggs or even omelette? My daughter of 12 years were accompanying us. When she asked for tomato sauce or chutney with her eggs, they did not have any. Do they not cater for children?
3. There was not enough space in the bathroom for everyone's towels to dry after a shower.
4. the shower were dripping the whole night and the next day (non-stop)
5. The TV channels were shared throughout the house and controlled by an adult. How do I know this? We were still watching a movie and then suddenly it was changed to another movie which had an 18 years age restriction. Because of this my daughter could not watch TV anymore and had to go to sleep.
6. The Wi-Fi were only available in the front of the house on a certain couch. Could not be accessed in the room.
I would not refer anyone to Brian's B&B