Zimbali Holiday Home - 3 Baluwatu
Zimbali Coastal Estate
About Zimbali Holiday Home - 3 Baluwatu
Zimbali Holiday Home is an established accommodation provider in the well-known Zimbali Coastal Resort, boasting over six years of satisfied guests. The Zimbali Coastal Resort is a 700-hectare resort, that is situated on KwaZulu-Natal's Dolphin Coast. It has abundant vegetation and wildlife, including numerous types of birds, buck and other animals.Our luxurious Baluwatu villa, located at 3 Baluwatu, is a four-bedroom unit which can accommodate a maximum of eight adults. The house has magnificent views of the ocean, surrounding natural habitat and a huge span of the Zimbali Country Club's fairways. 3 Baluwatu comprises four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge area. The first, second and third bedrooms each contain a queen-size bed, and the fourth bedroom contains twin single beds. All of the rooms are en suite, and there is also an additional guest bathroom. Linen and bath towels are provided.The designer kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering, and a washing machine and tumble-dryer are also provided. The lounge area offers single view DStv, and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access is available. The house is air-conditioned throughout. Visitors can relax on the patio, which also boasts braai facilities. Guests will have use of a four-seater golf cart, and garage parking is provided. The unit is serviced six days a week, excluding public holidays and Sundays, at no additional cost.With this house you also get access to the facilities of the Zimbali Coastal Resort, including the communal pools, at the beach, and beach access. The villa is ideal for a family vacation, romantic getaway, business trip or a golfing holiday.
A minimum stay period of two nights applies during off- and mid-peak seasons, and seven nights during peak season. Special rates can be negotiated for stays of more than 7 days.
1. Rental guests are NOT permitted to invite or grant access to further guests on the Estate unless the agent obtained prior written authorization from the... A minimum stay period of two nights applies during off- and mid-peak seasons, and seven nights during peak season. Special rates can be negotiated for stays of more than 7 days.
1. Rental guests are NOT permitted to invite or grant access to further guests on the Estate unless the agent obtained prior written authorization from the Association.
2. NO persons shall operate any vehicle on any road within the Estate at a speed in excess of 25km/h.
3. NO person shall operate any vehicle, including golf carts, upon any place within the Estate unless he/she is the holder of a valid driver’s license issued under the provisions of the Road Traffic Act. Persons are limited to a maximum of 2 or 4 persons per golf cart depending on the capacity specified on each golf cart.
4. Pedestrians, animals and golf carts shall have right of way at all places and at all times within the Estate.
5. Due to the ecologically sensitive nature of the Estate, NO person is allowed to feed, harm, destroy or disturb any wild animals, bird life or plant life within the Estate.
6. NO pets are allowed onto the Estate.
7. Over crowding of homes is not permitted. Only 2 persons permitted per one bedroom.
8. Music and noise levels must, at all times, be unobtrusive and contained within reasonable levels so as not to create a disturbance or nuisance to fellow residents.
9. NO photo shoots are permitted unless in the interest of Zimbali and written permission and authorization must first be given by the General Manager.
10. A maximum of two rental cards are issued to enter the Estate and therefore only two vehicles are permitted to enter the Estate.
11. Rental cards have to be returned to the Welcome Centre and a penalty is payable should a card be lost.
12. If house keys was signed for at the Welcome Centre, please return the keys to the Welcome Centre when making your final departure. see more
Zimbali Holiday Home - 3 Baluwatu Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling