About Xaro Lodge
Xaro Lodge, a haven for birding enthusiasts, is an absolute gem that should not be missed. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of nature as you witness the graceful flight of the Pel’s Fishing Owl, Skimmers, Carmines, Egrets, Herons, Kingfisher, and Boubous. Unlike crowded tourist spots, Xaro Lodge ensures that you have the uninterrupted serenity and exclusivity you deserve.Escape to a world of unparalleled luxury with our nine Standard Luxury Meru Tents. Nestled beneath majestic shady trees and overlooking the Okavango River, each tent is thoughtfully placed on a l
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
* Per Night Per Tent (incl. transfers from Reception/Jetty to Xaro Lodge)
* 30% deposit has to be made 14 days after confirmation of the booking, to secure the booking.
* Due payment is to be received no later than 30 days prior to the day of arrival.
* All cancellations must be received and confirmed in writing.
* Provisional bookings will be held for 30 days, for which we will require confirmation in writing.
* A 30% non-refundable deposit is due to confirm all bookings. Balance of fare is due 30 days prior to arrival at the lodge.
* Cancellations over 45 days - loss of 30% deposit.
* Cancellations 45-21 days - loss of 70% of the total fare.
* Cancellation 21 days and less prior to arrival - loss of 100% of the total fare.
* Cancellation fees may only be waived at the discretion of the company and its management
Please drive to the Reception/Jetty of Xaro Lodge, this is where guest will leave their vehicles in our 24hrs-secured and lockable garages/ From there we will transfer you by boat to Xaro Lodge.
Prices are subject to change.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Full board
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
- Shuttle service
- Wake-Up service
- Tswana (Setswana)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling