Wildtrack Safari Eco Lodge
Wildtrack Safari Eco Lodge is situated in Chobe bordering the Hwange National Park. This luxurious safari lodge offers all inclusive accommodation in 11 luxurious rooms overlooking the unspoilt African Wilderness.
The 11 suites are all individually decorated and offer extra length king-size beds, luxurious en-suite bathrooms with an outdoor shower and beautiful views. The rooms have ceiling fans for the warm summer months, as well as screen doors and mosquito nets. In-room facilities include a digital safe, hair dryers and a cot is available on request. The rate include all meals and most beverages and activities.
This exclusive lodge has a swimming pool, Wi-Fi, a library, boma and a restaurant with a lounge and bar. Activities at the lodge include game drives in the morning and late afternoon, night drives and bush dinners, guided walks and cultural tours to the nearby village of Pandamatenga.
Additional excursions can be arranged to a wide selection of National Parks and the Victoria Falls.
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- Tswana (Setswana)
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner;
• A selection of beverages, including local beers, house wines, soft drinks, tea and coffee, and mineral water;
• On site activities;
• A laundry service;
• Transfers to and from Kasane airport, and the Zimbabwe border post on the Botswana side.
• Day excursions to Chobe and Hwange National Park and Victoria Falls;
• Chobe river cruises;
• Fishing and golfing;
• Imported beverages and premium brands;
• Items of a personal nature.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling