Wave Crest is fully-furnished and equipped for your self-catering needs. The house boasts great sea views from the lounge, patios and main bedroom and comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a lovely lounge with a fully equipped kitchen. Wave Crest is situated in Kleinmond which offers a fascinating variety of flora and fauna. The area is best knnown for whale watching during the months of July and November, as well as several splendid walking trails.
Wave Crest is located just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. DStv is available with guests' own decoder and smart card and there is a bar area to relax and enjoy a few drinks. Activities in the nearby area include horse riding on the stunning beach, sand boarding, the Arabella Golf Estate and Spa, Harold Porter Botanical Gardens, and the penguin colony.
Rates quoted per night are for up to 8 people including adults and children, for any extra people over this, please add R90.75 per person per night to the total.
Note: loud music from Hi-Fi’s/car radios not permitted. Day visitors charge R100 per vehicle per day (if applicable) and is payable to Wavecrest directly.
- Pet Friendly*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
Beach: Located 10 minutes' walk to the closest beach with lagoon and river, and just 3 km to the Main Beach with Blue Flag status and lifeguards on duty.
1. In addition to the 50% rental deposit which needs to be paid to SafariNow, a refundable breakage deposit is also required to be paid directly to Wavecrest of R600.00, this breakage deposit will be refunded back again via EFT to you once the house has been checked after your departure, and everything is found to be in order. This deposit may be paid in advance (we will send you our bank details on request) or together with any outstanding rental monies (if applicable) upon arrival.
2. Rates quoted are per night for up to 8 people (adults & children included), even though the house can sleep more (up to 12 - if sleeper couches are used). If you are going to be more than 8 people, please add R60 per additional person per night to the base quotation.
3. Loud music from Hi Fi's/Car radios is not permitted.
4. Maximum vehicles permitted 3.
5. Day visitors (if applicable) will be charged at R100 per vehicle.
6. Keys collected/any outstanding monies to be paid at No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond.
6. Keys to be returned to No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond upon departure.
7. Any outstanding monies to be paid in cash on arrival, cheques/cards not accepted.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling