About Warthog Lodge
About Warthog Lodge
Solar power during load shedding and electricity outages. If your heart yearns for endless vistas and the sunsets of Africa, the extraordinary wildlife, and campfires under the African sky, then Warthog Lodge will not disappoint. The Lodge is a celebration of Bushveld architecture and luxury. You will feel it as you walk through the door and enter the living area that opens onto a spacious deck with expansive views of Bushveld. The perfect spot for relaxation, celebration, and family.Included:• Solar backup power during power outages and load shedding• Netflix, Sh
Guests can choose to hire the game viewing vehicle to do their own safari or they can book a game drive at the Mabalingwe reception.
Mabalingwe Nature Reserve has spa facilities in the Ingwe camp that can be booked.
Warthog Lodge is situated on the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve. It is not far from Zebula and Elements Golf Course.
Warthog Lodge is the perfect place for families who want to break away to the bush. Because of wild animals roaming around freely, young children should be supervised.
The sunsets at Warthog Lodge creates a romantic vibe.
Warthog Lodge is prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Our staff have been trained on COVID-preparedness, including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and wearing masks, and we clean Warthog Lodge with all mandatory disinfectants.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• A REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT equal to one nights' rental will also still be payable and does not form part of this quotation. This breakage deposit will be refunded within 5 working days after departure if no breakages or damages have been caused as a result of the tenant or his guests' behavior. THIS BREAKAGE DEPOSIT IS PAYABLE DIRECTLY TO THE OWNER AND DOES NOT FORM PART OF THE QUOTATION.
• The Departure Clean Fee of R450.00 forms part of the quotation. This is NOT a daily cleaning service. See ADDED EXTRAS for the price of the daily cleaning service.
• Please note that noise restrictions apply as you are in a nature reserve. Noise travels far in the open areas and guests are asked to keep all noise to a minimum at all times. Music will only be allowed till 10 pm.
• Because unexpected events can impact your travel plans, we recommend that you protect your vacation investment by purchasing travel insurance.
• No matriculation parties.
• No bachelor parties.
• NO PETS are allowed under any circumstances.
• Smoking is only allowed in some of the open-air areas.
• Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge. No more than 3 cars.
• Free WIFI
• Free Netflix, ShowMax, DSTV, and DSTVNow.
• Free heated pool.
• As the house is situated in a Nature Reserve with free-roaming wild animals, all persons using the house will have to sign an indemnity form which will be emailed on receipt of deposit. Children should be under adult supervision.
• Please note the lodge can comfortably sleep six adults and two children.
• Please note that baboons, monkeys, and various other animals roam freely. Keep all doors and windows securely closed and locked when out, not in sight, or when checking out. Failure to do so, resulting in the baboons, monkeys, or animals gaining access to the house will result in the loss of the whole breakage deposit as well as being charged for any other damage incurred by the baboons. monkeys or animals.
• A Camp/Travel Cot and bedding are available on request – Free of Charge.
• Load Shedding – Inverter-based power back-up for some essentials (water) during load shedding. Gas stove and gas geysers. Solar and emergency lighting.
• A daily cleaning service is available at R300.00 a day.
• Game Viewing Vehicle (manual transmission) is available for hire at R850.00 per day. All fuel, flat tires, and call-outs will be for your own account. The driver of the vehicle must be a licensed driver over the age of 25. The vehicle cannot be taken off the reserve. The vehicle is not allowed on any of the 4x4 routes or difficult routes up the mountains.
• Braai wood is available @ R28.00 per bag.
• Firelighters @ R25.00 per pack.
• Late Check-Out (after 10 am and as late as 2 pm) – optional @ R600.00. (depending on availability)
• Early Check-In (from 10 am) – optional at R600.00. (depending on availability)
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Check In
- Iron and board
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling