Villa Castollini is situated on the Western Head of the Garden Route town of Knysna. This is a Tuscan styled Villa is famous for having one of the most amazing views in South Africa.
The suites and bedrooms are spacious and decorated with the focus on elegance and comfort. The beds have 100% percale cotton linen.
The carpets and mattresses are regularly cleaned by Hygienitech.
All of the rooms are non-smoking. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also available as well as a library and DVD’s.
There are also open parking and covered parking available.
We have a great breakfast menu and dinner is available by arrangement. Restaurant and tour bookings can be made. Shuttle services are available.
You can enjoy our extensive grounds or relax by the swimming pool. We also have guest lounges available.
Wake up to superb sunrises or relax with sundowners.
A perfect place to discover the numerous attractions that the Garden Route has to offer is what Villa Castollini is ideal for. It is also close to the world class Simola and Pezula golf courses.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Portfolio Collection
- 5 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
Beach: The Brenton-on-Sea is a short 4km drive away. And Buffels bay is a 20km drive
Wedding Venues: Magical wedding venue with staff with loads of experience. Personalised quotes are done.
• A 5% administration and bank charge fee will apply if your reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to expected arrival date.
• In the event of the accommodation not being able to be resold, cancellation between 8 and 30 days will result in 50% of the total cost of the accommodation being withheld.
• In the event of the accommodation not being able to be resold, cancellation within 7 days of arrival will result in 100% of the total cost of the accommodation becoming due and payable.
• Full 100% cancellation will apply to people who do not shows.
• In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full extent of the stay, which was booked and confirmed.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling